Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
2012: Zombie uprising

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 pm
what you think if it where to happen where do you think it would start off at  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:57 pm
In a rural area of America resulted from genetic testing. It would take some time for it to move at first. Reports would come in of strange incidents and investigations would occur that would find nothing but devoured remains of animals. People would go missing then it would start to spread. The whole of United States would try to issue safety protocols but would still not know what they're dealing with. It would continue and right when the United States is engulfed would the White House really try to take action, only it'll be too late. By this time it will have started in Canada and Mexico. Other countries will have taken notice and close all travel but an infected tourist will likely have already infiltrated causing an incident there. In the end the safest areas would be that of Russia and the polar regions due to their highly rural landscapes.

But that's just my thoughts. ^.^!

EDIT: Sorry, I remember a word I wanted. I didn't mean "infected tourist" the word I wanted was "infected refugee". =)  

Xjioh

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 pm
Area 51, Italy, a place, Earth, land, the core, NASA, a meteor hitting Earth, when I become cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm
Nasanam
Area 51, Italy, a place, Earth, land, the core, NASA, a meteor hitting Earth, when I become cool.

I guess we'll be safe for a loooong time. XDDD No, I kid, I kid.  

Xjioh

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 am
well if it where to happen i would laugh at it sadly cause the zombie plague would have been are fault as the human race we done some thing that are really pointless and this would more then likely upset the balance of everything cause the world to fall and once it reaches a level 4 state then the america would be an idiot and nuke the area and try to cover it up. sadly it would be their fault but oh well. im prepared no matter what for any Scenario. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 pm
xTx Monty xTx
well if it where to happen i would laugh at it sadly cause the zombie plague would have been are fault as the human race we done some thing that are really pointless and this would more then likely upset the balance of everything cause the world to fall and once it reaches a level 4 state then the america would be an idiot and nuke the area and try to cover it up. sadly it would be their fault but oh well. im prepared no matter what for any Scenario. biggrin

Hey don't just point your finger at us. =( XD No I kid. I do think it would be our fault in the long run, either by direct science or by some country expiramenting with biological weaponry to get back at us. o.O As for nuking us? No, it'd be too late. If we were able to quarantine it to a city or state maybe, but by the time we decide that zombies would already be at our doorstep. And you're prepared? Ooh! Lets share zombie survival plans! =D  

Xjioh

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:20 pm
Xjioh
xTx Monty xTx

Hey don't just point your finger at us. =( XD No I kid. I do think it would be our fault in the long run, either by direct science or by some country expiramenting with biological weaponry to get back at us. o.O As for nuking us? No, it'd be too late. If we were able to quarantine it to a city or state maybe, but by the time we decide that zombies would already be at our doorstep. And you're prepared? Ooh! Lets share zombie survival plans! =D

im not pointing fingers im just stating that humanity always fights against each others when the last time we were united as one under a specific reason.

beside quarantine well be a little bit late. seeing how everybody well be running to the exit room and the virus will have already spread-ed to the exit point to where a the goverment fires their guns and closes the gate.

my plan is to work on my possible fort. seeing how i got my base mapped out completely and while everybody runs from it ill be setting up defense system only things i have to learn to do is
learn how to fly
purify water
breed chickens and cows
and cope running a society
and maybe work on a serum for the zombie disease
if where lucky we might be able to see everything go back to normal but i doubt everything well be normal seeing how the goverments only plan is to contain it and if they fail they kill the all in the area with a nuke spreading the disease out further  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:28 pm
xTx Monty xTx

im not pointing fingers im just stating that humanity always fights against each others when the last time we were united as one under a specific reason.

beside quarantine well be a little bit late. seeing how everybody well be running to the exit room and the virus will have already spread-ed to the exit point to where a the goverment fires their guns and closes the gate.

my plan is to work on my possible fort. seeing how i got my base mapped out completely and while everybody runs from it ill be setting up defense system only things i have to learn to do is
learn how to fly
purify water
breed chickens and cows
if where lucky we might be able to see everything go back to normal but i doubt everything well be normal seeing how the goverments only plan is to contain it and if they fail they kill the all in the area with a nuke spreading the disease out further

Learn how to fly? Got to do that before the infection.
Purify water? Easy, boil it.
Breed chickens and cows? You'd need quite a few to make it a reliable food source, you'd be best off with a bunch of vegetable seeds.
running a society? Question is, will you allow others into your fort? How will you run it?
A serum? Good luck getting the supplies and know-how for that. XP

As for me... Mine is fairly simple. Grab the nearest item and keep on freakin' running, gathering a group and living off the land. The land being trashed 7-11's. XD I know doing your plan would be too difficult and too expensive to plan out before something happens, and if something doesn't then it'd be a waste to me. So instead I'll play the common survivor role.  

Xjioh

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 pm
Xjioh
xTx Monty xTx

learn how to fly
purify water
breed chickens and cows

Learn how to fly? Got to do that before the infection.
Purify water? Easy, boil it.
Breed chickens and cows? You'd need quite a few to make it a reliable food source, you'd be best off with a bunch of vegetable seeds.
running a society? Question is, will you allow others into your fort? How will you run it?
A serum? Good luck getting the supplies and know-how for that. XP

As for me... Mine is fairly simple. Grab the nearest item and keep on freakin' running, gathering a group and living off the land. The land being trashed 7-11's. XD I know doing your plan would be too difficult and too expensive to plan out before something happens, and if something doesn't then it'd be a waste to me. So instead I'll play the common survivor role.

yea well the common survivor gonna need a place to go and trade stuff and have a place to stay for a while until their ready to leave as for me.
if i learn to fly
ill be able to gather more resources from other places and travel futher
purify water well give me a resource that other will need of survival
water
working on the diease well the base i choose isnt that far from my house
even near the place where all infection.
my society will be at peace and if people want to come and take over they die trying
and beside the supplies all i need is
straps needles and the a somewhat good skill in medicine
which i would have to learn to balance and keep things equal  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:28 pm
xTx Monty xTx

yea well the common survivor gonna need a place to go and trade stuff and have a place to stay for a while until their ready to leave as for me.
if i learn to fly
ill be able to gather more resources from other places and travel futher
purify water well give me a resource that other will need of survival
water
working on the diease well the base i choose isnt that far from my house
even near the place where all infection.
my society will be at peace and if people want to come and take over they die trying
and beside the supplies all i need is
straps needles and the a somewhat good skill in medicine
which i would have to learn to balance and keep things equal

I guess in the end it matters what kind of zombies I'm dealing with. If they're the running kind then I would likely bunker with a group or take to the road and the rural areas as much as possible. If they're the slow then moving around wont be difficult at all. If they end up mutating like those in L4D then I'll definately take to the road or air, never staying in one spot.  

Xjioh

backera95

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm
it would depend on what kind of zombie plague. a zombie plague like Dawn of the dead the spread would only take a couple months. but the old fashion slow moving moaning zombie would not not spread. it would easily be put down before it got serious  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:15 pm
that why i dont worry if the zombie plague does come alive it will more then likely pick up from some sort trait we carry that why i suggest you read the zombie survival guide both version to get an idea and plan out a little bit better of what might come  

xTx Monty xTx

Urbnja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 am
I honestly don't believe in the whole 2012 thing. But if it did happen....my best defense is rooftops.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 am
well if it does occur ill be flying the skys if not ill take over the railroad  

xTx Monty xTx

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:55 am
This is what i tell everybody: THE WORLD WILL NOT END IN 2012!!!!!!!1 HOWEVER...if it does it will be with the zombie apocalypse beginning, possibly the Great Panic or an equivalent, and i'll survive =D  
The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games