Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
what would you do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urbnja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 am
Lets start off with the zombie.

1.What is your favorite type of Zombie and what type of zombie are you more afraid of?
a.walking/crippled kind.
b.running/climbing kind.

2.If a Zombie was dressed up like a clown...what would you do?

Okay after the first two questions, lets see what kind of survivor and zombie killing style you have.

3.There is a zombie in your kitchen. You are in the kitchen as well. The Kitchen is very small and you have a base ball bat. In the kitchen are a Zombie, some kitchen knives, a fridge, counter, sink, a glass of milk, gas stove, matches next to the gas stove, and a shoe. How do you kill the zombie?

4.what do you think the perfect place is to hide from zombies?

5.What is your best defense against a zombie?

6.If it turned out to be a viral out break, how does it spread?

7.If you see survivors stranded in a house surrounded by zombies, do you help them and why?

8.What is your favorite Zombie video game?

9.What is your favorite Zombie movie?

10.If you had to escape town, how would you do it?

11.If you were bitten what would you do?

That's all of them smile Hope you enjoy taking the quiz and looking at other people's answers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 am
Poet, this belongs in the Safe-House (OOC) subforum. If you'd like to re-post this there, I'd appreciate it, as this is the forum for Pre-approved Roleplays. This is an Out of Character... quiz(?) and belongs in OOC.

I'll give you a day or two to read this post before I delete this thread 3nodding .

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:30 pm
Moved it to the safe house

1.walking/crippled
2.shoot its a** up
3. Use my marital arts training to manuever the zombie so I'm against a wall with two kitchen knives, when it lunges, duck under its left arm, kick it in the back, stab both of its hands into the wall with the knives, grab the bat and beat its skull in.
4.Apartment building that has had its elevators programmed not to go to the bottom floor, or any floors that have infected and all stairs to levels immediately above the infected destroyed.
5.Glock or Desert Eagle and a M14 or a M16A4
6.Probably through bites.
7.Help them, because everyone should help each other to survive.
8. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
9. Zombieland
10. Load up with weapons, take a car as far as possible then go to the top of a builing that had lots of close rooftops, take that as far as possible, repeat the process and then take a bike out of the city.
11. have a smoke, a drink, read the bible real quick, watch one last movie then put my gun in my mouth and then make sure I couldn't infect anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 am
1. The walking/crippled kind. More realistic. Thus, more likely to occur.

2. Doesn't matter. A zombie dressed like a clown is just a zombie dressed like a clown.

3. I'd beat it to death with the basball bat. It has better range than the knives and it's easier to use than anything else. I'd stay as far away from it as possible. Fighting a zombie in close-quarters is stupid if it's unnecessary. After I was sure it was dead, I'd take its body outside and burn it.

4. First of all, no place is safe, only safer. Secondly, no place is perfect. They all have their own advantages and disadvantages. I'd like to stay in my own house. I'd lock all the doors and windows, then board them up. I'd fill the tub with water. I'd stockpile supplies on the second floor, then demolish the staircase. Most importantly, I'd plan an escape route, should the need arise. If I had to leave my house, I'd aim for another house in a rural area, where there are fewer people and fewer zombies. If I had to pick the safest structure I could, it'd be an abandoned prison.

5. My intelligence. Without that, even the most effective weapon is useless. After that, edged and melee weapons. They don't need reloading.

6. Probably fluid transmission. Blood, saliva, other bodily fluids.

7. Depends on whether or not I can save them without putting myself in too much danger. If I can, I will. Their help could be invaluable.

8. Resident Evil remake for GameCube. Left 4 Dead was fun, but I would've enjoyed it much more if it had had some sort of storyline. Not necessarily a "We gotta' save the world" story, but at least a "This is who we are, this is where we're going" story. As it is, the only real reason to play it is simply for the sake of playing it.

9. George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead. The original Night of the Living Dead comes in a close second.

10. A car is a possibility, but it depends on how clear the roads are. Too many abandoned vehicles makes escape in a car impossible. On foot or on a bicycle is a possibility, but it depends on how many zombies are swarming through the streets. Too many zombies makes escape on foot or on a bike dangerous. On rooftops is a possibility, but it depends on how close the rooftops are to one another. Too great a distance makes escape on rooftops impossible or, at the very least, dangerous. In the end, you've just got to take a chance.

11. If I were bitten, I'd die and become a zombie. I don't think I'd care, assuming I had the presence of mind to care.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Takuha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am
1) My favourite kind of zombie is probably like some kind of overly mutated version of running zombies; like the hills have eyes meets 28 days later.
I'm most scared of the running ones because they are actually going to atch you and pull you apart, like Dead Set; you might not of seen it and if you haven't get on youtube and search it; it's got the most disgusting scene of someone getting eaten ever in the last episode, so yeah. Dead Set.

2) I'd probably just kill it and then later comment on how that zombie from before was dressed as a clown.

3) I would probably stick the knife in the zombie's neck, after lighting the stove and then push it's face into the lit stove, then I'd either hold it's head there until it was dead or just run off whilst it was scrambling around with a burnt face.

4) I reckon an island thats within soght of mainland but to far out for a zombie to just walk, I think that zombies can't swim, and just sort of scramble about in water, again like in Dead Set, seriously watch it.

5) A high fence and a s**t load of explosives.

6) Like all other viruses, people breathing anywhere near one another and infected mucus and other liquids coming into contact with uninfected people's bodily systems, until the virus eventually develops into an airborne virus, then everyone's ********, unless some other virus has led some of the population to have an immunity against the zombie virus.

7) If I can, the more people survive the better, but it'll only work if I have some kind of big vehicle with alot of firepower, or a helicopter.

cool . Left 4 Dead, but zombies on CoD 5 is awesome aswell.

9) Dead Set obviously, but I like 28 days later as well.

10) A car, if I knew someone who could fly a plane then I'd get to the nearest airport and get them to fly us somewhere.

11) Probably go through several stages of grief culminating in exceptance, then I'd probably just listen to some stoner music until I was dead.

And don't forget to watch Dead Set, now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:45 am
Akari Tsuki
Poet, this belongs in the Safe-House (OOC) subforum. If you'd like to re-post this there, I'd appreciate it, as this is the forum for Pre-approved Roleplays. This is an Out of Character... quiz(?) and belongs in OOC.

I'll give you a day or two to read this post before I delete this thread 3nodding .

im sorry, i didn't know, wont happen again ^_^
Im still a noob to this guild.  

Urbnja

The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas