Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD addicts anonymous
Favorite Moments/Quotes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SacredMushroom1941

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:08 pm
List them here.

I'll Start:
"Well played, Religion killed another person"
-from Wilson

"Your mouth says no but your pathetic attempt at a deflection has guilt written all over it."
-from Wilson

"Foreman expects me to read an x-ray on this itty bitty screen. He should have emailed me a larger phone."
-from Known Unknowns

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is suicide taboo? Because if I did something wrong on the first day I will just kill myself."
-from Broken

And the scene from Broken {The asylum episode} where he's playing basketball with the other loonies. : )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:24 pm
Hmm. This one from 'Resignation' episode is a good one.

Dr. Wilson: (on speed, about House) You know he wants you, you know he's good, you know he can make you good. I don't know what I'm saying. You don't... I don't... you know what I'm saying and you know I'm right. I gotta go. [  

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:31 pm
I forgot the episode title, it'll probly come back to me later, but i thought it was hilarious when house yelled across the hospital that he had sex with cuddy......  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:27 am
I like:

Dr. House: Where's Chase?
Dr. Cameron: Haven't seen him since you told him to sit on his a** yesterday.
Dr. House: Interesting.

and:

Chase: You want me to do a second major surgery on a patient we almost lost during a first major surgery to see if she needs a third major surgery?

and also:

Dr. House: What makes a guy start drooling? Chase, were you wearing your short shorts?  

Hackashi

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm
Hackashi
I like:

and:

Chase: You want me to do a second major surgery on a patient we almost lost during a first major surgery to see if she needs a third major surgery?

and also:

Dr. House: What makes a guy start drooling? Chase, were you wearing your short shorts?

lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 am
anonymousfish
Hackashi
I like:

and:

and also:

lol

what?  

Hackashi

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SacredMushroom1941

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:55 pm
O and that one where House says something about using your feminine powers and 13 starts to walk in the patient's room and House looks to Chase and says really loud "I SAID feminine!" and Chase sighs and walks with 13 into the room  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 am
There's too many to choose from...

"What makes a guy start drooling? Chase, were you wearing your short shorts?" - House

"Are you okay?""-reads pulse- I'm sorry, I need to go kill somebody..." Patient and Wilson (I forgot how the quote went)

"I'm not on anti-depressants, I'M ON SPEED!!!!" Wilson.

I forgot my favorite one that I love. I know it's where Thirteen is in the bathroom, House is in the stall next to her and he tells her to get tested for Huntington's.  

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

SacredMushroom1941

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 pm
ItachisKittie01

"What makes a guy start drooling? Chase, were you wearing your short shorts?" - House

"Are you okay?""-reads pulse- I'm sorry, I need to go kill somebody..." Patient and Wilson (I forgot how the quote went)

I forgot my favorite one that I love. I know it's where Thirteen is in the bathroom, House is in the stall next to her and he tells her to get tested for Huntington's.

the one where shes crying in the stall nd his leg bumps hers nd hes all 'srry wide stance'???

Omg and I love the speed one, but i especially love the little hand movements!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 am
House: [knocking on Dr. Wilson's door] I know you're in there. I can hear you caring.

House: I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell"?

Dr. Chase: I'm Australian.

House: You put the Queen on your money. You're British.

Dr. Spain: Wow. I thought you'd be the last person to have a problem with nonconformity.

House: Nonconformity, right. I can't remember the last time I saw a twenty-something kid with a tattoo of an Asian letter on his wrist. You are one wicked free thinker. You want to be a rebel? Stop being cool. Wear a pocket protector like he does and get a haircut. Like the Asian kids who don't leave the library for 20 hours stretches, they're the ones who don't care what you think. Sayonara.

Chris: You're reading a comic book.

House: And you're calling attention to your bosom by wearing a low-cut top. Oh, I'm sorry – I thought we were having a 'state the obvious' contest. I'm competitive by nature.

Fleur_Seduisant

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm
SacredMushroom1941
ItachisKittie01

the one where shes crying in the stall nd his leg bumps hers nd hes all 'srry wide stance'???

Omg and I love the speed one, but i especially love the little hand movements!

Yeah. That episode! biggrin I love that scene!

I loved when Wilson was on speed! It was hilarious!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:08 pm
Oh! I have another one... From Season 5 episode 1! It's that whole little scene where Thirteen tells that woman that she has Huntington's and everything... (I have got to do that next year when I'm auditioning for a play...)

Oh and the one where they are all held captive by that crazy old dude in Season 5... That episode was completely awesome and had alot of good quotes...  

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

- RH Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 am
*large/overweight man lying in a hospital bed*
House: Treating professional sports injuries now?
Patient: No I'm not...
House: Familiar with the concept of sarcasm. Don't sweat it. It's new.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 pm
House: As long as you're trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.
Dr. Wilson: And as long as you're not trying, you can say whatever you want.
House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!  

harleydhm

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
House MD addicts anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items