Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
mermaid

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 pm
alright so for those who dont know me, i have always loved the little mermaid, and mermaid stories (i actually have papers i wrote in school about what i wanna be when i grow up, and they were about being a mermaid princess...) so i thought this would be great!
so its simple, we need good mermaid and mermen, and bad evil ones too. just like in any story lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm
name: marine
apperience: seafoam green hair, with an aquamarine tail hence the name
personality: marine is a wild girl, usualy rebelous,
back story:marine is an orphan, her family was killed by a pack of the dangerious merfolk, ever since then marine has fought to be better. incase anything happened she could defend herself.  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 pm
marine was around the park, checking for spare change to get somethin to eat. occasionaly seeeing the illegal drug deal, or a few relationship encounters, giggling at peoples lives, bet still feeling ever so alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm
name: meghan (duh! i always use her lol)
apperience: blonde straight hair with green eyes.

User Image
personality: fun,funny,careing and loves to go wild every now and then
back story sad meghan is a half human half mermaid) when meghan was little her family was killed by a vampire and she had just got away.she started a school called music academy but left because no friends.then had she found out she was half mermaid.she just gave up on being human and only used her mermaid side.she then found out that she was a dauhter of the king in the sea.  

meglie

meglie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 pm
meghan sawm into the park rushing over to a food stand."uhhhhhh gimmie the best of what you have!" meghan said grabing her money.
"of corse princess meghan!" the food stand guy said."thank you!" meghan said.  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games