Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
The End of Time SPOILERS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 am
So who saw it? What did you think of it. Good, bad, indifferent? Come on folks, let's get a disscucion going here.

There are many spoilers in the rest of this post.

Personally, I quite liked it. I thought the 6 billion Masters thing was a little odd but interesting. And oh my Gods, did he call Timothy Dalton Rassilon?!? Who was the lady Time Lord that kept contacting Wilfred? My guesses are either Ace or Romana, because the Doctor definately knew her. And by the way, when did Martha and Mickey get married? What happened to her doctor fiancee?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:32 pm
Hello? Is anybody there?  

Runa Whynd

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Okay, so I guess I can just talk to myself then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm
Aww. <3
I haven't been here in ages!

I was quite put off by the whole Master-flying-around-like-a-supervillain thing. I thought that was ridiculous. It definitely was not on the list of my favorite episodes.

And (as much I enjoy seeing them) why do they have to bring in every single character who was ever been on Doctor Who at the end of the episode? That's kind of silly too. XD

And what was Jack doing in the Star Wars Cantina?? XD

Edit: Oh by the way, the other day the guy sitting across from me was working on something and he kept hitting a key 4 times, then stopping, 4 times, then stopping. After several times I stopped what I was doing and stared at him. He just looked up and me and said, "...what?" XDD  

Szen

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 am
There was actuallya lot about the master in those episodes that didn't quite work for me but I really enjoyed the explaination for the drums. I also kind of wanted Donna to have a more important role in things. I like Wilfred bing the big companion but I wanted Donna to do something.

I also agree about the goodby montage at the end. Especially Rose. He already had his goodbye with her. Honestly at that point, I was kind of thinking "Just die already! Regenerate! Doo it!!"

Obviously it was far from perfect but I still enjoyed it quite a bit. What was good was really good.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 am
So I guess I'm talking to myself again?  

Runa Whynd

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:24 pm
That's ok. I can do that. Now I just need to figure out what to talk about...Hmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:32 am
So who's looking forward to the new season with a new Doctor.  

Runa Whynd

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 am
I'm cautiously optamistic. I'm looking forward to the direction the new head writer takes things but I'm not at all sure about the new Doctor and I really want a guy for a companion.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games