Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fix Offers On Gaia!

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to help Gaians speak up about the offers. 

Reply Our Chatterbox
THEY'RE GOING OT KILL TIMMY FOR A PROFIT!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 am
Have you seen the most recent EI report? I can't belive they're going to turn Timmy inot and evolving item to make money! Gaia no longer cares about the content of this once great site, and they're getting rid of a character that has been part of Gaia for years, that even helped gaia promote thier cash shop items. Its sad.... I'll miss Timmy.. he always made me laugh. sad

But we can stop this! VOTE FOR ETERNAL PUNISHMENT FOR DR SINGH OR A NORMAL CHILDHOOD FOR TIMMY!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:35 pm
The Timmy plot annoys me big time. It was funny at first when he started having weird experiences but now it's old. I mean come on, how many time can you watch a guy fall off a bike and laugh at it before you start to get mad?

I find it a little insulting. Do they think we are brain damaged retards who laugh at the phone book? When ever they come out with the new EI reports I get a picture in my mind of a retard watching a guy farting on tv, on repeat, and goes "Haw hurr" for every single fart.  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

electropoisonwaves

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 pm
I stopped reading the EI reports when he went through super puberty. :0 I now pretty much just skim through them, see what's evolved and that's about it.

I really hope he doesn't get turned into an EI, but most people will vote that way because they want another item. Too bad most aren't smart enough to realize that it won't be a free item, and even if it were, it probably wouldn't ever evolve, and some of the poses would be pulling our leg.
I mean, look how Timmy turned out when he was voted older? He didn't become a hot bishie... far from it, and all those people voting expecting some sort of kick a** EI will just be laughed at by the Gaia artists (?) again.

Catch my drift?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:23 pm
I bet they won't turn him into an EI. They'll turn him into a rig. One with three good prizes at the very end of the rig game and 25 crap items to make us buy more. :/

elctropoisnwaves
I stopped reading the EI reports when he went through super puberty. :0 I now pretty much just skim through them, see what's evolved and that's about it.

I really hope he doesn't get turned into an EI, but most people will vote that way because they want another item. Too bad most aren't smart enough to realize that it won't be a free item, and even if it were, it probably wouldn't ever evolve, and some of the poses would be pulling our leg.
I mean, look how Timmy turned out when he was voted older? He didn't become a hot bishie... far from it, and all those people voting expecting some sort of kick a** EI will just be laughed at by the Gaia artists (?) again.

Catch my drift?

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 am
I have lost all intrest in Ei's and rigs.
its just every announcemet is some thing gaia wishes to sell you.
its become like spam in my e-mail box.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm
It's official, so long Timmy.

In memory of Timmy
2007-2010

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lil_kitty_TNA

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm
I wonder what the designers have up their sleeves.
Better not be something that makes everyone turn against poor poor Timmy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm
ø cħůяℓ! dяůηκ αℓℓ, αηd ℓεғτ ηø ғяїεηdℓу dяøρ.

They opened it to a vote.
While you may not be happy with the result, guys,
it was the Gaians--not the company formerly known as Gaia--who decided it.

You can't just assume "RARARARA GAIA IZ NOW EVIL RARA" all the time,
even if they do some things that are rather disagreeable.

I think, personally, this is why I'm not as involved in the guild.
It's more about "I DON'T LIKE RIGS ANYMORE" than making Gaia safe.

Who cares if there's a new EI? You don't have to buy it. The story will always continue on.

And what does this have to do with making Gaia safer? :\

...τħу ℓїρş αяε ωαям.

Karmic Kelsie

Cat

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am
User Image
Now, it happens that the guild's main purpose is to keep the Gaia Cash offers safe, so I'm going to put my own personal opinion aside in the Timmy EI question for now and move this to the Chatterbox subforum, where it will do better good.

User Image

Our Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff