Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 pm
http://www.asf-13thmoon.demon.co.uk/news/index.html

No really, for srs. Hopefully they won't change the date or I'm going to sob.

EDIT: Album artwork released!

EDIT: (April 7, 2010) No word of US touring. Only Europe tours including WGT and some tour that they are overshadowed in the headlines by VNV Nation and Skinny Puppy.

EDIT: (May 5, 2010) New album released this past Monday!

EDIT: (June 1, 2010) It's unanimous. Death Trip sucks major a**, and now it seems Alien Sex Fiend has reached their end. Let us have a moment of silence, and several more moments afterward for those of us who were crying a bit to retouch their makeup.

User Image

CD cover

User Image

Vinyl (limited to 666 copies)

Track listing: Erazerdrone / Land Of The Living Dead / One Way Ticket /
The Hills Have Eyes / B.B.F.C. / Intensify The Treatment /
Dance Of The Dead / Voodoo / Beyond A Psychic Evil /
Oops! Wrong Planet  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 pm
********, it's about time.  

Death of Cool

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am
He'd better tour the US to promote it, and not cancel his Cleveland show this time around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Good Heroine
He'd better tour the US to promote it, and not cancel his Cleveland show this time around.

They're definitely doing some European shows but nothing so far about any US shows. crying  

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Six Bells Chime
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 pm
OHMYGOD. They better tour the US and come to Orlando, I actually have someone I could go with now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:20 pm
Edi Nippoli
OHMYGOD. They better tour the US and come to Orlando, I actually have someone I could go with now.

I would die if they were touring in Philadelphia. I'd go the three hour trip just to see them.  

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Six Bells Chime
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli

I would die if they were touring in Philadelphia. I'd go the three hour trip just to see them.

I'D DRIVE THREE HOURS TO SEE THEM AS WELL. If they go to Tampa, that's alright with me, too. Just for them to be in Florida. gonk OHGOD PLEASE  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:46 pm
I seriously hope they come to the Boston area, I'd die. [just like when peter murphy came around and i touched him -braggingrights-] Seriously, I wouldn't give a damn if I was stuck in a small club with my ex and his girlfriend. It's Nick Fiend!  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 pm
Edi Nippoli
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli

I'D DRIVE THREE HOURS TO SEE THEM AS WELL. If they go to Tampa, that's alright with me, too. Just for them to be in Florida. gonk OHGOD PLEASE

They haven't released anything yet about US touring, only European and even so it's only five shows so far in Europe.

-gives soul to see them-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli

They haven't released anything yet about US touring, only European and even so it's only five shows so far in Europe.

-gives soul to see them-

sad I hope they come to the US.  

Six Bells Chime
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:24 pm
Edi Nippoli
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli

-gives soul to see them-

It breaks my heart to say this but I'm doubtful that they'll tour in America for quite some time. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 pm
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli
The Zombie Lady Gaga
Edi Nippoli

-gives soul to see them-

It breaks my heart to say this but I'm doubtful that they'll tour in America for quite some time. crying

gonk  

Six Bells Chime
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am
Please god let him do a US tour

I will drive across states for that s**t  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:57 pm
Seriously! Need a US tour gonk
So pissed off when the SF show got canned!  

Shadowolf

Vice Captain

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:06 pm
Shadowolf
Seriously! Need a US tour gonk
So pissed off when the SF show got canned!

Still nothing said about a US tour. Maybe if enough people order the new album from Blue Crumb Truck they'll say "Hey, the Americans need us!" and come over here for a tour.  
Deathrock

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff