Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
i can haz space zombehz??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMF LMAO LOL

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:02 pm
yeah so i wanna make a space zombie rp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm
sorry, no can do, it was stated in the book world war Z that no space stations were infected, and its a bite borne virus so theres no way that someone up there would become infected.  

N for Notorious
Crew

XxFuture_AkatsukixX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:59 am
I thought this was about the game on Xbox live which honestly wasn't worth 80 points... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:21 am
knights1224
yeah so i wanna make a space zombie rp

You can has space zombies, if you start the roleplay in the "Reservoir" subforum.

Roleplays in the Reservoir are not governed by the same rules as the roleplays in the main forum.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 am
yah, he's right, the resevoir you can, but i assumed you meant the main rp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 am
(( ok cool thanks, also here's some logic: what if someone was like getting to a space ship to get off the planet from the infection when they got bitten then he got on the ship and they went into space ))  

OMF LMAO LOL

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

awaqu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 pm
well, the zombie would be stuck in a space ship, and would just be sitting there until the shuttle came back into orbit, and crashed in what would likely be the ocean, causing it to still be stuck, but also be in possibly very deep water. If it crashed on land, the impact would most defiantly kill him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:30 pm
bigger ship, auto pilot, going to space station, more people on ship, the guy infects them  

OMF LMAO LOL

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:35 pm
yah, but once again all the shuttles in space at the time of world war Z were launched before the outbreak, so no zombies could infect them, and no one would go onto a shuttle wounded, and if they knew about the bites by the time they launched, they'd shoot the infected  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 am
might I add that I would doubt people who could afford to do such a thing, could have the supplies to last them 3+ years, and that in space, the loneliness and emotions of being trapped there can corrupt a person in less than a year, so unless the station was filled with crazed murderous, starving, and dehydrated people, I would doubt they would be left alive, and those that were, would probably kill the zombies, as they are already murderous. Therefore, space is irrelevant to the zombie apocalypse, except for the satellites and such ( or were those screwed up in the outbreak?)  

awaqu

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:45 pm
nothing was really destroyed in the outbreak, some of the astronauts survived it said in World War Z, but nothing was "Destroyed"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:25 am
i mean in the future kinda space like dead space but not mutanty  

OMF LMAO LOL

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers