Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozzie_Freak_4114

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:44 am
Come sit met friends and do home-work  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:53 am
ozzie walked strat into the common room ans sat one of the tables and opend her Defense Against the Dark Arts books and began reading .pages 1-27 how to put a stop to death Ozzie began to wright on her papper

Ozzie:no friends and hw what els has to go wrong today as she began wrighting her 2000 word essay for talking out of turn  

Ozzie_Freak_4114

Ozzie_Freak_4114

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:05 am
Ozzie closes her books becouse she cant work she has too meny things on her mind

Ozzie:to think i left home to come here no one likes me here

Ozzie puts her head down on the tableand looks over at her owl

Ozzie: At least i have you*petting her owl*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:07 am
ozzie puts her head on the table and falls asleep  

Ozzie_Freak_4114

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:57 pm
Boisy drags hiself in after a tough lessen in the Defense Against the Dark Arts. He knew that he ws going to have nightmares from then on about his rotten luck that he had that day. Boisy looked around the common room to see wo was there and there was a person doing homework and another one with her head down on the table. Boisy knew better than to disturb someone when they were doing her hw so he decided to talk to the girl at the table. He looked at her and saw that she wasn't moving that much so he decided to poke her just to make sure she wasn't dead. "Hey, girl....are you alright" *pokes her on the back*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:30 pm
boiseboy
Boisy drags hiself in after a tough lessen in the Defense Against the Dark Arts. He knew that he ws going to have nightmares from then on about his rotten luck that he had that day. Boisy looked around the common room to see wo was there and there was a person doing homework and another one with her head down on the table. Boisy knew better than to disturb someone when they were doing her hw so he decided to talk to the girl at the table. He looked at her and saw that she wasn't moving that much so he decided to poke her just to make sure she wasn't dead. "Hey, girl....are you alright" *pokes her on the back*

was it that hard?  

Eris_M.Riddle

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:06 pm
"What do you mean? I was put in slow motion, sped up, put back to slow motion, tried to be put back to normal but was over excelerated, frozen whilke still having the super running system of internal organs and sent to the hospital wing in pain and I felt dizzy. It wasn't hard, it was painful"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:23 pm
boiseboy
"What do you mean? I was put in slow motion, sped up, put back to slow motion, tried to be put back to normal but was over excelerated, frozen whilke still having the super running system of internal organs and sent to the hospital wing in pain and I felt dizzy. It wasn't hard, it was painful"

wow that suke's  

Eris_M.Riddle

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:28 pm
boiseboy

wow that sukes i want to try that ninja {{run's away to go do it...(an 2hrs later)aww man that hurt's aww...{[sit's down and start's massaging herself}}i think i want to go to the hospital wing {{get's up and moan's painfully to the hospital wing}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:45 pm
Crystal skipped in, with a wide grin on her face. Seeing boisy, she skipped over.
"Feeling all right, Boisy?" the grin widening still. Then she looked down at the girl.
"Hi!!" she said cheerfully. "I haven't seen you around, yet again, I'm new, so... What's your name?"

crystalice24201

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:39 pm
Sam smiles brightly and gets out Hogwarts, A History and begins to read in front of the fire. She summons Cheez-Its to come to her and starts munching and reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:31 pm
Aznqudditchchick walks into the common room, and smiled. She looks at the crowd of people in the common room says "waz up?", and sits in a comfy sofa. She then takes her wand, and says "Flurry", a M&M Mcflurry appears infront of her. Aznqudditchchick then smiles, and eats her Mcflurry, while the othe heart biggrin r people watch her in awe.  

aznqudditchchick

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:56 pm
dawnee comes in with a big platter of valentine maragie cookies "hi anyone for cookies, the houes elvies just gave me this whole platter to share"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:36 pm
Are you sure that those cookies haven't been tampered with? ninja  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:54 pm
i'm sorry you took so long trying to figure out if they were tampered with that i ate half of them smile oh well back to my diet,  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff