Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New Doctor. What do you think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I the only one left in this guild?
  Yep. You are all alone.
  No. I'm here! (waves hand wildly in the air)
  Mabey....
View Results

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am
So has anyone seen 11s first episode? If you have, what's your opinion? I haven't gotten to it yet but I will in the next week.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 pm
it started already?
i wasn't sure when it was supposed to start.  

demonduck

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 am
Well it only aired in the US yesterday, but it was out in the UK for easter. It's not a season yet. Just an Easter special.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:10 pm
It's a season, the first episode aired on easter but there've been two episodes since then. I LOVE the new doctor!  

Cartazzz

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:01 pm
I was mistaken about that yes. Anyway, I finally got to see the first episode. He's kind of a jerk but fun too. I really liked the first bit between him and little Amelia. It was nice to see him interacting solely with a child. It's a whole different thing. Also, the new TARDIS interior is amazing. I love it!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm
I know! I love the new Tardis, and I'm so looking forward to seeing more rooms in it, like the swimming pool in the library.
And Amy is actually a really good companion, although I'm still kinda hoping they get a guy companion sometime in the future instead of all the girls, like in the classic series.  

Cartazzz

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 pm
Amy is pretty awesome. Saw ep.2 and she out-Doctored the Doctor. Though I agree with you. It is my deeply cherished hope that not only will we have at least two, on board companions for an entire season, but that at least one of them is not a contemporary human female. I don't car if it's a guy or an alien or someone from the past or future, or any combination of the above. I just want one of those criteria to be met by the Doctor's primary companion. Gods, I miss Jamie.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:01 am
I love them... I think Matt Smith is brilliant and I love Amy Pond heart I just love the new series so far  

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:01 pm
And ep3, she's still managing a better average than the Doctor. What's with the memory gaps though? Amelia Pond, who are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 am
Seen the whole season now and LOVED IT!! heart

I still miss DT, but I missed all the Doctors as they left, but Matt is the Doctor now and bow ties are cool! rofl  

GeekyTanta

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Twitch Lazuli

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:20 am
Agree with Geeky Tanta - Matt Smith is a really good Doctor with his bowties and the fez!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 am
Bring on the new season! xp

I've seen the trailer, do you think the Silence has anything to do with the big bad from Satan Pit? People have that strange writing all over their bodies.

And doesn't Matt look weird with a beard?  

GeekyTanta

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items