Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
This is not godam Modern Warfare!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 pm
To clear this up, this rp is about survivors, not a bunch of amazing military proffesionals, your character can be military, but it has to be a real one, not something like TF 141. Your character is either military for their respective country, or a survivor.

If you don't like it then leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm
what about mercenary does that count cause i re write my charcater to be a merc so some of the s**t im using is part of their job  

xTx Monty xTx

awaqu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm
Thank god this was spoken up on!
I was getting sick of these characters!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm
xTx Monty xTx
what about mercenary does that count cause i re write my charcater to be a merc so some of the s**t im using is part of their job

a merc is fine within boundaries, assuming they're ex military they'll have some training, but if they're just a killer for pay they'll not be able to access any military grade equipment outside certain limits and they won't be a super organized group  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Zombeast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 pm
N for Notorious
xTx Monty xTx

a merc is fine within boundaries, assuming they're ex military they'll have some training, but if they're just a killer for pay they'll not be able to access any military grade equipment outside certain limits and they won't be a super organized group

i had a question.
i know that only human characters are allowed, and although my character is human i sort of had this huge sort of plot line planned for him.
My basic idea was that he was one of the people that the virus (the one that ended up causing the zombie plague) was experimented on. and that it was supposed to be either a cure for something like AIDS or cancer, or maybe it was supposed to create some sort of super-soldiers; either way it went wrong and created the Zombie plague. but my idea for my character is that he was one of the first people to be experimented on the with virus and it appeared to kill him so they left him on the table where he "died" and anyway somehow the virus created zombies but after everybody in the lab was killed and turned into zombies and the world went to s**t, somehow (sorry i don't have this whole story down to a science..i'll work on it) he awoke, so this is like DAYS later. He awoke and like found all this s**t and the world in the state its in, zombified. And like he's alive and human.. but like he has like hunger... you know? like he craves flesh.. you know? like he fights it.. but you know.. um is that cool? or should i just make him like regular human?
because technically that IS abiding by the rules right?
he's human and a survivor... he's just in some way tainted by the virus, and i don't know exactly which direction he's going with it right now... whether he will slowly rot (mentally) and become a full on zombie or whether he will be cured or stay the same.. Because the only symptoms i've come up with for him are like angry adrenaline boosts and hunger. But he like is learning to fight both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:19 pm
so that would mean i'm allowed TFG although yeah tf 141 is more of a joke  

Meat Vegetable

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm
The Zombeast
N for Notorious
xTx Monty xTx

i had a question.
i know that only human characters are allowed, and although my character is human i sort of had this huge sort of plot line planned for him.
My basic idea was that he was one of the people that the virus (the one that ended up causing the zombie plague) was experimented on. and that it was supposed to be either a cure for something like AIDS or cancer, or maybe it was supposed to create some sort of super-soldiers; either way it went wrong and created the Zombie plague. but my idea for my character is that he was one of the first people to be experimented on the with virus and it appeared to kill him so they left him on the table where he "died" and anyway somehow the virus created zombies but after everybody in the lab was killed and turned into zombies and the world went to s**t, somehow (sorry i don't have this whole story down to a science..i'll work on it) he awoke, so this is like DAYS later. He awoke and like found all this s**t and the world in the state its in, zombified. And like he's alive and human.. but like he has like hunger... you know? like he craves flesh.. you know? like he fights it.. but you know.. um is that cool? or should i just make him like regular human?
he's human and a survivor... he's just in some way tainted by the virus, and i don't know exactly which direction he's going with it right now... whether he will slowly rot (mentally) and become a full on zombie or whether he will be cured or stay the same.. Because the only symptoms i've come up with for him are like angry adrenaline boosts and hunger. But he like is learning to fight both of them.

No, that's not abiding by the rules. The guild's "official" roleplay is based on Max Brook's zombie novels, The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z. In this world, the zombie outbreak is caused by Solanum, which is a naturally occurring virus, not a man-made one. If you wish to experiment with this character you've created, I suggest you start your own zombie roleplay in the "Reservoir" subforum.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Whats TFG?  

N for Notorious
Crew

Diva of Disgust

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm
N for Notorious
Whats TFG?
Transitional Federal Government (Republic of Somalia), Tactical Fighter Group (USAF), or Taken For Granted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 pm
Diva of Disgust
N for Notorious
Whats TFG?
Transitional Federal Government (Republic of Somalia), Tactical Fighter Group (USAF), or Taken For Granted

or how i used it thank ******** god... sorry for my french  

Meat Vegetable

The Zombeast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:38 am
NoLifeKing66
The Zombeast
N for Notorious
xTx Monty xTx

i had a question.

No, that's not abiding by the rules. The guild's "official" roleplay is based on Max Brook's zombie novels, The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z. In this world, the zombie outbreak is caused by Solanum, which is a naturally occurring virus, not a man-made one. If you wish to experiment with this character you've created, I suggest you start your own zombie roleplay in the "Reservoir" subforum.

thank you for clearing that up! haha
i wasn't sure what kind of viral zombie role play we were going for here.
but yes. Max Brooks is a ******** genius. so thank god for that.
i'll just go re-do my character haha sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:25 pm
Nezul
Diva of Disgust
N for Notorious
Whats TFG?

Im pritty sure it means thank god its fridays, but how borring is that xd  

mako kenichi

Diva of Disgust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm
mako kenichi
Nezul
Diva of Disgust
N for Notorious
Whats TFG?

no that would be TGIF  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 am
Diva of Disgust
mako kenichi
Nezul
Diva of Disgust
N for Notorious
Whats TFG?

no that would be TGIF

Oh sorry i have no clue what I was thinking sweatdrop XD  

mako kenichi

The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items