Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Gaia Police Department911

Back to Guilds

This Guild Has The #1 Security. 

Tags: Gaia Police Department, SWAT, Marine, Navy, Coast Guard 

Reply Official Gaia Police Department 911. Where We Discuss.
Hiring Crew Members ! ^.^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elite French Fries

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Hiring

The GPD Inc. is Now hiring, once more. Please fill out the form below, and post it in this Thread. We are Hiring:

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORMS IN THIS POST. WE ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOT HIRING ANY OTHER MEMBERS FOR DIFFERENT GROUPS

My Twinkle Toes

You should know what to do here, Owning your Succesful Office, and Hosting Events would be an advanced to get you in. Just copy this and post.
[b]Applying for EC[/b]
[b]Name?[/b]
[b]Age?[/b]
[b]Experience?[/b]
[b]Links/Proof?[/b]
[b]About yourself?[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:51 pm
-Applying for E-2
-NekoNoodle64/Alberto
-Soon to be 14

-Nearly 3 years of Gaia and reporting.I have recently reported two cyberers under the usernames of Kaylee738 and ghostkilla800.. Previous profile was Sins Halo Was then hacked.
-I have no proof of my previous police activity. All I have is my old profile (Sorry) :l http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/9939004/?_gaia_t_=718
I- am an average teenager. I love reading video games, gaia, and my friends and family. I am not going to list all my favorite books or anything. Except for Harry Potter...I freaking love those novels. I wanted to become a cop for a while when I grow up...Other than that I am happy as a clam.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hope I did the application correctly. I hope I didn't waste anyone's time... confused ....  

DeepSpace69

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iig0ddess

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:03 am
You should know what to do here, Owning your Succesful Office, and Hosting Events would be an advanced to get you in. Just copy this and post.
[b]Applying for EC
[b]Name?Bextii3
Age?13
Experience?Police in our town...
Links/Proof?when there was a fight near our town i had to stop them sweatdrop
About yourself?im a wedding planner in our family and i have an experience of higly tasks than i can do.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:40 am
NekoNoodle64
-Applying for E-2
-NekoNoodle64/Alberto
-Soon to be 14

-Nearly 3 years of Gaia and reporting.I have recently reported two cyberers under the usernames of Kaylee738 and ghostkilla800.. Previous profile was Sins Halo Was then hacked.
-I have no proof of my previous police activity. All I have is my old profile (Sorry) :l http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/9939004/?_gaia_t_=718
I- am an average teenager. I love reading video games, gaia, and my friends and family. I am not going to list all my favorite books or anything. Except for Harry Potter...I freaking love those novels. I wanted to become a cop for a while when I grow up...Other than that I am happy as a clam.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hope I did the application correctly. I hope I didn't waste anyone's time... confused ....

Accepted . biggrin  

Elite French Fries

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Elite French Fries

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:41 am
Bextii3
[b]Applying for EC
[b]Name?Bextii3
Age?13
Experience?Police in our town...
Links/Proof?when there was a fight near our town i had to stop them sweatdrop
About yourself?im a wedding planner in our family and i have an experience of higly tasks than i can do.

You're 13 ? and you are already a police in a town ? talk2hand in real life ?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:18 am
not really a police police just like a parang naghahanap ng magkaaway...  

iig0ddess

Elite French Fries

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:36 am
Bextii3
not really a police police just like a parang naghahanap ng magkaaway...

not applicable .  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:41 pm
Applying for EC
U. D. Clown - Call me Isaac
-18, ain't I old?
- 2 years, I've been lookin' for an english girl who's been apparently on this site, word on the street is she's a mean fighter - and I'd like to see that.
-Don't have any, just I like morals.
Kinda average, apart from I'm learning law. I've decided to become a lawyer, but at the same time keep up my training in fencing and street fighting.  

Upside Down Clown

Yvienna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm
Applying for EC
Name? Kapateen, Kapa
Age? 13
Experience? Working for another police group and I used to work for a minigroup until they closed down.
Links/Proof? Here is an example but no one goes on the guild that much.
About yourself? I'm really friendly, but I always keep on my guard and I can get very serious when I want to be. I love animals, I have 1 cat and 1 dog. I'm planning on joining the Junior Police Deparment Camp in my county next year. This is where you learn how cuffs work, how to restrian someone, learn about drug testings, ect. It's only available to high school students but I'm hoping to join next year when I enter high school. I love to watch Cops and Forensic Files.

I've also reported lots of people in the Towns for cybering. I go undercover and sometimes I go to Hollywood to make sure there are no "gangs". (gangs to me are a group of hackers)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:35 pm
Applying for EC
Name? Haruki.
Age? 15
Experience? Almost a year of cybersex prevention.
Links/Proof? "STOP GAIA'S CYBERING!! The anti-cybering guild!" A previous guild that is currently deactivated by a Gaia Moderator.
About yourself? I'm friendly, social, and somewhat funny. I like to dress up sometimes, so I play the undercover role pretty well.  

SigmaVI

IxIpeaceful_eclipseIxI

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 am
[b]Applying for detective since there is no EC
[b]xXpeaceful_eclipseXx (mike)

18 years old

I am a detective for the Barton Police Department and i am trying to put away members of "The Crips" and an underground racing team.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=305637&_gaia_t_=1272

Im a lil shy and i love my job so if you want to talk not durring my time in patrol or undercover.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 pm
E-2
Name: Brett Fein 17 grad student from indy indiana ploice acadmy (real life youngest grad ever) got my profile hacked twice both times got it back and i am mostly a peice keeper dont like to fight but will if need be.  

DMX_Red_Blood

GENERAL MAJOR WAFFLES

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 am
[b]Applying for Crew Mmber like my old account iipancakedpwnd
[b]DAMN WAFFLES
Worked with you guys on my old account iipancakedpwnd(Crew);Working with S.W.A.T (Stealth Captain and Undercover) and B.P.D (Foxtrot Stealth Captain)
Go to B.P.D Guild or S.W.A.T Guild
I love working for you guys and hope that gaia turns out to be a better place for everyone and safe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 am
Applying for E -2
Name? I Forget Stuff (real name Wayne)
Age? 21
Experience? combat training (ninjitsu)
Links/Proof? http://www.blackdragon.co.za/homepage/126/home/
About yourself? I did Karate for 11 years and now I'm studying the arts of ninjitsu, I have a keen eye and sharp mind. I can tell when people are lying really quick and find holes and inconsistencies in stories/alibis easily  

I Forget Stuff

GENERALARMORED
Vice Captain

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 am
I am Applying for EC
Name?Real name:Aaron Gaia Name:ARM0R3D
Age?13
Experience?I am part of many policeing guilds.
Links/Proof?Im Vice Captain of Ghost Recon,Member of Gaia's Military Command Centre,Vice Captain of Alpha Delta Ops also secret service,and member of the gaia detective agency (i was invited to all I am quite good at what i do).
About yourself?I am reasonable,rational,and quick to stop wars and fights (unless they are completely necessary) and i never fight with my superior.  
Official Gaia Police Department 911. Where We Discuss.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games