2,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 pm
Omg its awsome biggrin what does everyone else think biggrin its awsome biggrin
i have 4 badges allready blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 pm
Cool. biggrin I've got Heartgold and won all 8 badges in Johto. Now, I've just got to beat the Elite Four before I can move on to Kanto.  

NekoNeko_Ninja_Chan
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:58 pm
I have heart gold too and I'm about where you are as well. I'm getting ready to take on the elite four. Have you captured Ho-Oh yet? Or the red Gyarados?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:18 pm
Yeah, I have both, but right now I'm training cuz when I finished with E4, Lance pretty much threw me on my butt. He's such an annoying p***k. stressed Well, anyway, I'm just getting my team up to lvl 45, besides my starter which is now 50.  

NekoNeko_Ninja_Chan
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:33 pm
I read somewhere that Ho-Oh is supposed to be pretty useful against the elite 4. But you might want to get your pokemon to at least level 60 in order to beat Lance.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:28 pm
I'm not gonna use Ho-oh. Don't really know why I'm doing this since I used Giratina in my Platinum game, but I've got my pokemon to their lvls and am going up against the E4 at this moment. Also, it's really stinks to train with only a few worthy trainer battles a day as well as having wild pokemon encounters with lvls 35 and under, so I'm just riding on luck here. But I guess if I lose, again, I'll try using Ho-oh and train, again. Thx for the advice.  

NekoNeko_Ninja_Chan
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:38 pm
I'm battling the elite right now and so far Ho-Oh is doing the best. But it also helps to have plenty of hyper potions and full restores and leppa berries.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:39 pm
Hahaha, crying I lost...again. Okay, new strategy.  

NekoNeko_Ninja_Chan
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

l Stefan l
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:17 pm
Hey i got Heart gold too only i knew about this guild too late. I already beat all 16 gyms (Jhoto and Kanto) and caught the following legendarys:

Ho-oh
Lugia
Mewtwo
Zapdos
Moltres
Suicune
Raikou
Red Gyrados

I also beat the elite 4 and red many times. If you need any advice on the game just PM me. I go on Gaia almost every day.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:10 pm
That's awesome. Let us know when you capture Articuno. Have you gotten the special Pichu yet?  

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

l Stefan l
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:25 pm
No. I think the Pichu thing is kinda dumb. Who needs one. You get a spiky eared pichu with it but their not anything that special. I know where articuno is but i can't figure out the path to him. It's hard  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:49 pm
eek B~but pichus are awesome!! Yes, they are kind of weak, but they are baby pokemon so you can't blame them for it. I really wanted to get the special pichu, but I didn't have my DS at the time...  

NekoNeko_Ninja_Chan
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm
I heard that the spiky eared Pichu is supposed to be stronger than normal and that it has some cool moves. I'ts also supposed to do real good in the pokeathalon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:46 am
OK, this is what I know about the special Pichu:

When you get to this point in the Ilex Forest, press A against the forest shrine (you must have Pikachu-colored Pichu as your lead Pokemon) and then Spiky-Eared Pichu will appear from behind the shrine, play with your Pikachu-colored Pichu, and eventually run back.

An old man will walk by and, after some dialogue, will give you a Poke Ball for your new Pichu.

Spiky-Eared Pichu is just like any other Pichu, except it is always female, cannot be traded or evolved, and it has a bit better performance stats for the Pokeathlon Dome. It knows Volt Tackle, Helping Hand, Swagger, and Pain Split when you first get it, and it is also holding a Zap Plate.

You can then take this Spiky-Eared Pichu to Professor Elm and he will explain a bit more of its backstory for you.  

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

lXx iLight_or_Dark xXl
Crew

6,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:11 pm
lol pichu is awesome (note this is coming off a guy makes me sound girly but oh well lol)  
Pokemon Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff