Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon People Maniacs AND fans

Back to Guilds

Pokemon 

Tags: Pokemon, Awesome, Gaming, Wifi, Battles 

Reply Pokemon Help, Questions, Concers, Ideas, Etc.
What do Pokemon do in their Pokeballs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartRabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm
I think they go into a dreamlike state. Or they become 'energy'. Hence why some Pokemon are harder to catch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:43 am
That's an interesting theory you have there. I agree on the whole energy thing, but I don't think they go into a dreamlike state. It seems as if Pokemon are conscious of the fact that they are in a confined space (like at the end of the episode where Misty accidently got her psyduck where it is shown tiliting its head more to the side as it is inside the pokeball). In other worlds of pokemon, like the manga Pokemon Special, a trainer can actually see their pokemon through the pokeball (making it much more practical to figure out which of your team is in which pokeball). Those pokemon can pretty much do whatever they want in their small state (see what's on the outside or in one case a pikachu that charged up in in its pokeball to unleash a powerful thunder attack on an opponent). I'm also pretty sure that in both cases the pokemon can hear what is happening on the outside. Why do you think they're always battle/contest ready whenever they're being called out? sweatdrop Okay, too much writing on my part.... Anyone else?  

NekoNeko_Ninja_Chan
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

IamRalts

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 pm
I think it depends on what your pokemon thinks and acts, maby if its low on hp its laying down, if its a new pokemon that you gust caught its probually trying to relece itself... See where im going with this?  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:52 am
xp eek eek i know what they do they sleep...i mean whats it like in there really really whats it like...dont type it in on youtube its rude what they put up they take the piss out of pokemon....some of the things are funny though but some just take it to far!!!!! NO REALLY DONT TYPE !WHAT DO POKEMON DO IN THERE POKEBALLS! its just a warning really...it made my bro cry "i dont know what though" this was my face when i saw it eek eek surprised surprised surprised sad sad sad burning_eyes burning_eyes eek xp scream scream redface cry  

Small the NothingXx5
Captain

2,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm
I think you're right about them being aware of their surroundings. It makes sense because in the very first episode when Ash got Pikachu, it was said that some pokemon are clausterphobic and don't like being cooped up in their pokeballs. That's why Ash never makes Pikachu go into its pokeball, Pikachu doesn't like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 am
Is anyone else ever going to post something?  

Mistress_of_Pokemon
Vice Captain

Pokemon Help, Questions, Concers, Ideas, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games