Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Gaia Police Department911

Back to Guilds

This Guild Has The #1 Security. 

Tags: Gaia Police Department, SWAT, Marine, Navy, Coast Guard 

Reply Official Gaia Police Department 911. Where We Discuss.
New Developing Mob

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackspade Warning no 1

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:10 pm
Earlier today in Hollywood, I spotted a suspicious conversation between two suspects; Boomer Blackspade and The Black Symphony. They were discussing "jobs", "the family", and "the boss". When I attempted to get a better look, they noticed my presence and immediately began speaking in a language I could not recognize.

With all this in mind, I believe that these two are starting or attempting to develop a new mob. I searched high and low for a guild, but could not find one. I suggest we keep an eye on these two, and anyone else we see associating with them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm
ALERT ALERT!!!

The suspects are in Hollywood 3, runkrose4422. Requesting available officers for apprehension and questioning.  

Blackspade Warning no 1

Rebecca Blackspade

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:45 am
First things first... I found this so called "mob". It's called The Blackspade Family, and thats all it is; a family. Their front page says, and I quote... "The Blackspade is a kin that values Trust, Protection, and Family. We watch after our own, and do what it takes to survive. We fly together. We fall together. We're in this... together." (copied word for word from the page)

It's just a bunch of friends who got a guild together. Now... there ARE two members named Boomer Blackspade and The Black Symphony (with the guilds title in their names, I can't BELIEVE you couldn't find it...), but Boomer is the only active one of the two. According to him and another members testimony, The Black Symphony left gaia three months ago and hasn't returned since, leaving Boomer as the Patriarch.

This leads me to believe there was no discussion between the two, and if their was, they wouldn't have been talking about "The Boss", because Symphony WAS the so-called "boss", and Boomer currently holds the title. Why talk about themselves in the third person like that?

As far as discussion of a "job" or "the family" goes, they were probably talking about duties within what THEY call a family.

I'm still investigating the use of this language of theirs, but I'd like to state my own theory, officer. You're a new member, if I'm right, and I think you were blowing this out of proportion as a way of exemplifying yourself and establishing a reputation. I would hope that the captain of this guild will take proper action against your false allegations...

Word of advice officer... INVESTIGATE. Get evidence, build a case, and report truthfully, ESPECIALLY when the department your in has a Forensic Investigator...  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 am
I did investigate!! I SAW them talking, I SAW The Black Syphony! They were talking about a job like a murder. They said boss and used the name Leo.

and why would they start talking in a different language when they saw me if they were just a family? seems suspicious to me

i think your just trying to boost your own rep by accusing me b***h! your just trying to make your c**t self look good for the boss! Stop being a whore and let ME do the investigatin!  

Blackspade Warning no 1

Rebecca Blackspade

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 am
....first off.... you speak to me like that ONE more time, and I'll give you the WORST hurting of your LIFE! I may not look like much, but I'm pretty confident I can give you a HELL of a better verbal b***h-slapping than you think.

Second... I'm already established as an investigator. I used to be in THREE other departments as their head of Forensics. Even if I DID care about my... as you put it... "rep", I wouldn't COMPROMISE a guild and its members for the sake of my departments opinion about me... OFFICER.

Third... you have ZERO evidence except your own, unverified testimony; I have two to back my own. You couldn't even FIND the guild, even though its whereabouts were OBVIOUS. This means you are either just THAT obliviously stupid, meaning you probably shouldn't be doing this line of work in the first place, or you didn't try at all and just jumped to conclusions (or fabricated your own).

I'm sure this Boomer character would GLADLY come in and answer any questions we may have about the family, and this mysterious language of theirs. Why don't we try to do this the RIGHT way, hm?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 am
I wanna see you try! i could probably smear you all over the floor!

If your so good, why arent you in the guilds anymore? bet you got kicked out for doing fake investigations.

I just looked at this guild, and it looks pretty mobish to me.

how do you have contact with this boomer guy? hmmmmm? i think you may know him.  

Blackspade Warning no 1

Rebecca Blackspade

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Ohhh..... BIG mistake....

I quit the guilds because I was sick of immature, wannabe scum like you! Idiots that believed they had the authority to do anything they wanted because they had a picture of a gun pasted to the projection of the person they only wish they could be in real life! I was sick of the idiots such as yourself who tried to re-enact the glorified action of a cop by attacking people who were just minding their own business; like you with this guild! I was tired of being scrutinized for being associated with overly eccentric, trigger happy degenerates like you who get off every night to "Cops"!

You're completely biased by your own prejudgments to look at this guild clearly! You made your answer before even hearing the question!

And I have contact because I have his username and the ability to write private messages. I know you don't understand pro-activity, but I took the initiative, sent him a message, and did a LEGITIMATE investigation.

Anything else, Mr. Tough-guy? Or are you finally done with being bent over by a girl?  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:09 pm
Yeah... why is Blackspade in your name now?

your ******** one of them! i knew it! your trying to fucckin sabotag us and get the heat off! you probably made up all your ******** s**t you lyin b***h!  

Blackspade Warning no 1

Rebecca Blackspade

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:29 pm
Ok fine, yes. I'm in the Blackspade Family. That's the ONLY thing I haven't been honest or upfront about.

Blackspade is nothing more than our group of friends that banded together under a singular title. Thats how I know most of the things that I did.

And thats how I know your lying about Black and Boomer's so called "Conversation". Black is my fiance' in real, and he's a professional musician. He left Gaia to focus on his music career 3 months ago and hasn't been here since. So you're obviously making up this conversation of theirs.

You watch yourself Officer, because I know exactly what this Family is about and i will see in an INSTANT when you're lying.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:23 am
Okey Lisen..................
Officer Sharp ur being kicked out.
Nobody ever said that there could not have a little gang.
Even tough they are a family.
So shut up.
And read the rule's it say "No SWEARS".
So im putting her back into the guild and im closing this Forum post in 2 days i just want everyone to see this.

Gabriel-BlackDragon
Captain

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

knipknop123

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 am
listen sir im in a couple other guilds doing undercover work im in a crip gang to find out what there up to i dont have alpt of info right now but i should soon  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 am
well as long as u let sumone kno den im sure there isnt much u hav ta feel bad about lol. at least she came out with the truth, n i think her being in dat black mob or whatever could be an edge for us to crak down on it (:  

ll BLeU ll

Cornix Canor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:03 am
ll BLeU ll
well as long as u let sumone kno den im sure there isnt much u hav ta feel bad about lol. at least she came out with the truth, n i think her being in dat black mob or whatever could be an edge for us to crak down on it (:

You even think of trying anything to push even one of them over the edge, and I'll see to it that "Leo" knows all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:55 pm
ll BLeU ll

Question with your theory...

Why would we, as you so say, "crack down" if the Blackspade Family is NOT a mob, nor do they partake in any criminal activity?

I am The Black Symphony, head of the Blackspade Family, back from Hiatus, and I'd like to shed some light on this. I can confirm that I have been gone for SOME time and I can tell you that this alleged conversation NEVER happened. As for this mysterious language, it doesn't exist. How could we some this seemingly coded language to one another if said discussion never occured in the first place? I can also tell you that we, The Blackspade Family, are just that... family. A group of close individuals unified under a singular title.

I'm certainly glad this officer has been removed from his post... Gaia does NOT need such incompetence behind the gun.  

The Black Symphony

The Black Symphony

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 pm
Rebecca Blackspade
Ohhh..... BIG mistake....

I quit the guilds because I was sick of immature, wannabe scum like you! Idiots that believed they had the authority to do anything they wanted because they had a picture of a gun pasted to the projection of the person they only wish they could be in real life! I was sick of the idiots such as yourself who tried to re-enact the glorified action of a cop by attacking people who were just minding their own business; like you with this guild! I was tired of being scrutinized for being associated with overly eccentric, trigger happy degenerates like you who get off every night to "Cops"!

You're completely biased by your own prejudgments to look at this guild clearly! You made your answer before even hearing the question!

And I have contact because I have his username and the ability to write private messages. I know you don't understand pro-activity, but I took the initiative, sent him a message, and did a LEGITIMATE investigation.

Anything else, Mr. Tough-guy? Or are you finally done with being bent over by a girl?

That's my girl! haha  
Official Gaia Police Department 911. Where We Discuss.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games