Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gir

Back to Guilds

If you like Inzader Zim and you LOVE Gir's randomness and down right funnyness JOIN THIS GUILD! :D 

Tags: Inzader Zim, Gir fans, Discussion, Anime, Random talk 

Reply Gir is funny!!!
Post your Fav. Gir video here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xJimmy_Riotx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:36 pm
Put up your Fav. Gir video in the Form! It can be a hole Ep. or just a video from youtube.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:05 am
This isn't my favorite gir video but this is A gir video I made. I know the voice is bad. I didn't pick the voice, someone requested me to animate his gir voice and let me tell you that if I had a choice it would not be him XD Anways it isn't perfect because this was a test and my first time with Gir but I think you guys might like it since you like Gir. If you have any questions, PM me. For the love of god don't leave a questionsfor a comment but you can say what you think lol. Eh... Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzmP0ywt5Pk  

Sarah12313

4,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

xJimmy_Riotx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:57 pm
I've wacthed that video afew times now, and have to say, for a first timer, that wasn't that bad, granted the voice was cracky and the tone was off, way off, as well as the amimated Gir, was rather.. uh.. Pixeled and cheep... For a first time video it was good.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Thanks! Well it was pixeled because youtube makes the video suck when you put them on, yeah i didn't have a choice on the voice but I'm glad I had something to work with. That was one of my first animations but I'm better at it now if you want to check out this video ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SOIcRK2NXo  

Sarah12313

4,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
Gir is funny!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items