Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 pm
Alright, as you know, we have four different homerooms: 1-A, 1-B, 2-A, and 2-B (3-A and 3-B are closed). You know how they all have the same set of classes, and there's really no difference between them? I want to change that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 pm

THE PLAN

Each subforum (the subforums I'm talking about are 1-A, 1-B, 2-A, and 2-B), will target a specific group.

1-A Will target humans, elvens, and angels. In Harry Potter it would be like Gryffindor :^D
1-B Will target demons. Much like Slytherin.
2-A Will target students with... a sneaky side. Clairvoyants. I guess this would be Ravenclaw.
2-B Will target students who are friendly, loyal, and hardworking. This group would be similar to the Hufflepuffs.

Here's a list of which classes will be in which sub-forum:

1-A: Math and sciences, literature, transfiguration/alchemy, advanced medical, advanced weponry, advanced charms and potions, mythology, care for magical creatures, and black magic.

1-B: Math and sciences, literature, advanced black magic, advanced weaponry, advanced charms and potions, shapeshift, white magic, care for magical creatures, mythology, and medical.

2-A: Math and sciences, literature, transfiguration/alchemy, advanced mythology, teleportation, divination, charms and potions, black magic, white magic, medical, and care for magical creatures.

2-B: Math and sciences, literature, advanced care for magical creatures, herbology, astronomy, advanced medical, charms and potions, black magic, white magic, mythology, and weaponry.

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 pm
RULES

The rules are the same as before; if you want to join, make a post in the registration forum of your desired homeroom (I will make links later ~)

Remember: One character, one homeroom. A character can't be in both 1-A and 3-A.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 pm

EXTRA CLASSES

I know what you're thinking 'what if I'm in 1-A but I want a class from 2-A?'. Well, you can have a tutor for that class. We're opening a new sub-forum where you can take extra classes if you want a class that isn't in your homeroom.

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 pm

If you have any questions or comments, pm me or a mod.
And... mods, if I didn't explain something correctly or I made another typo, couldja fix it? Thanks plenty!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 pm
~being a mod makes me feel special TvT~

Another thing, we're going to need tutor sign ups, please and thanks, guys!

AngieLuna

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:35 pm

The art class and the singing class are now in the electives sub-forum. (:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 pm
what class would shifters be under  

thekid15134

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:23 pm
X-Kitty Fang-X
what class would shifters be under

Well, the only shapeshifting class is in 1-B, so you might want to be in 1-B. (:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 am
so......is there any way you can tell the students which class they will be atending because i cant figure it out...im mostly c-1, but i have some c-3......
help?  

bloodie_roses

Distinct Sophomore

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200

Spyros Girlfriend

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:39 pm
I Guess that would mean my character will have to change classes. And my character is a... I don't know what she is. But I call her a mirror mage. She is a bipolar character. Which class would she be in?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:36 pm
Spyros Girlfriend
I Guess that would mean my character will have to change classes. And my character is a... I don't know what she is. But I call her a mirror mage. She is a bipolar character. Which class would she be in?

No, no, no ~
You can put your character in whatever homeroom you want!! I'm just saying that if your character is, for example, a demon, you wouldn't want them to be in a homeroom with medical and white magic, right? Right? > . <

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm
Kandiehearts45
so......is there any way you can tell the students which class they will be atending because i cant figure it out...im mostly c-1, but i have some c-3......
help?

You can put your character in any homeroom you want, it doesn't matter!

All I did was just change the classes in the homerooms so the homerooms would seem different from each other. ; . ;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 am
what about werepires wut homeroom wuld they be under since my character Tala is one sweatdrop  

Vampire Tala Rosabella

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:09 pm
Vampire Tala Rosabella
what about werepires wut homeroom wuld they be under since my character Tala is one sweatdrop

Quote:

You can put your character in any homeroom you want, it doesn't matter!

All I did was just change the classes in the homerooms so the homerooms would seem different from each other. ; . ;

The homeroom you put your character under doesn't depend on what race your character is. Just take a look at which classes are in which homeroom. If you see a homeroom with a set of classes that you like, go ahead and choose that one.
But, erm, I guess a werepire would be fine in 1-B... since it's classes focus mainly on dark arts.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff