Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fall out Alley Youth Zone

Back to Guilds

Gone fans rejoice, another guild about Michael Grant's awesome series. 

Tags: FAYZ, Gone, Michael Grant, Hunger, Lies 

Reply The Fall out Alley Youth Zone
Coates Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonkyo12
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm
Hello, this is where you, the troubled child who SHOULD be going to Juvenile Detention, ended up. You were dropped off by the police, and was taken away from your home.

Leader: Jake~ Power of fire creation
Right hand-kid: Derrin~ power of sound waves
Coates Kids: Matthias Grey
Neo Anderson
Gregory Cryl James
OPEN!
ETC!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:13 am
Jake's thugs pushed Neo out of the car. Then they drove away. He stood up and looked at his surroundings. He walked toward the entrance. He hoped something would happen so that he didn't have to go inside.  

Elfman17

Partying Genius

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Elfman17

Partying Genius

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:41 am
Neo saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned toward the movement and saw a person. "Hello?" he shouted. He started walking toward the person. He saw that it was a guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 am
"Damn it. Where's Jake? Please tell me he isn't here." Matthias muttered under his breath, hearing a male voice. He walked closer, clenching his fists as to keep calm. His face itched. "Hey." Matthias greeted, sighing. Why me? Why?!  

demonkyo12
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Elfman17

Partying Genius

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 am
"I'm Neo. Can you help me with this cement?" Neo asked. He noticed the blindfold but figured he shouldn't ask right now. His hands felt like they were going to fall off. His hands were cramped in a small space. It was painful.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 am
Matthias laughed darkly. "You're gonna have to wait for Derrin. He'll break you out. But only if Jake likes your power. Then he'll have Derrin break the casing and you'll stand beside Jake and fight against Perdido Beach so that he can realize his friend, Caine's, insane delusions. I think you're better off with that on. Don't worry. Eventually, your hands will go numb and you wont feel any pain there."  

demonkyo12
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Elfman17

Partying Genius

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 am
Neo glared at him then thrust his hands upward. The cement hit Matthias in the face. "Now why don't you help me, because my feet aren't just for walking" he said. He raised an eyebrow. He waited for Matthias to get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 am
Matthias jumped back, out of reach before the boy could make good on his threat. "I can't help you." He said, holding his hands out, fingers splayed. "Now, if you touch me again, I can assure you that you will find the proper help in a psyche ward. Get it?"  

demonkyo12
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Elfman17

Partying Genius

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:30 am
"I don't belong in a psyche ward. I'm perfectly sane" Neo said. "Now shut up and help me" he said. He glared at Matthias, waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:18 am
atthias Grey
Ѭ⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎ Ѫ⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎љ
Matthias couldn't help it. He laughed. Due to his recent encounter with the Gaiaphage, his laugh was probably twisted in some way, shape, or form. "You'll need to," he grinned, "afterwards." His head hurt, but that didn't stop him. The stitches burned from sand, but that didn't stop him. Was this insanity? He laughed at the thought.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes yes my eye is festive...  

demonkyo12
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Brimae

Distinct Conversationalist

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:35 pm
Christa had been keeping low ever since that Neo person was dropped off. He seemed to be having a, pleasant, conversation with Matthias, but hell, she would rather take her chances with him than confront Derrin. Pulling the guitar from her back then began to play different chords which didn't seem to match together, as she strode toward the two.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:04 pm
Let me perform a song for you...
Ⓓⓔⓡⓡⓘⓝ

Derrin walked along, searching for that girl. What was her name? Christina? Crystal? Who cares? Not him. He laughed, and raised his hand high in the air. An ear splitting pitch screamed out, and he grinned. "Come on freaks! We're going on a field trip..."
♪ Why are your ears bleeding? ♪

demonkyo12
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Brimae

Distinct Conversationalist

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 pm
Christa struck the strings with her bare fingers when the screeching sound reached them. Her hand flinched back and she noticed drops of blood now stained her guitar. With a disgruntled sigh she slung the guitar to her back and turned wearily to see where Derrin was. There was no way she wanted to go with him, but if she skipped out she knew she'd get it, bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm
Tori chased after Matthias only to be greeted with what... four other people? She was sort of dizzy and she couldn't see straight. How weird. She tip-toed up silently to the group, standing behind who she thought was Matthias  

i break things
Vice Captain

Lover

demonkyo12
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 pm
"What do we have here?" Derrin sneered, languidly making his way over to the newcomer. "What's your name?"
Matthias edged away from Derrin, wishing he could somehow protect everyone. However, that would be pretty impossible, considering he couldn't even see. With a defeated sigh, he backed up, mouthing an apology in the direction that Tori might be in.  
The Fall out Alley Youth Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff