Praying for the nations.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swordsman of God
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:40 pm
There is a new Christian guild that is out there in the works. Like all the other thousands of guilds it is trying to do something amazing with what it has.

Well this guild is trying to get all the Christian guilds to pray together for nations.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm
cool  

baow

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Amber Kittie Powell

Hilarious Genius

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 pm
If you live in America then this will help for praying for our nation. I encourage all to check this out, no matter what age. We can all do our part. G_d bless all.

http://findroom219.com/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:19 am
Awesome! Hey did you guys see the Every Nation Conference in Manila last July something? I wish I was there heard it was awesome... more than 60 nations came together to worship One true God! blaugh  

krazed_kon

marieaskelinton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm
krazed_kon
Awesome! Hey did you guys see the Every Nation Conference in Manila last July something? I wish I was there heard it was awesome... more than 60 nations came together to worship One true God! blaugh

that is amazing. so awesome to hear!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 am
Hmmm I feel obligated to post a prayer here for the nations if you don't min... if you do I can edit my post later

Dear God,

We thank you for your power and glory. God we come to you now to pray for the nations around the world. We pray that you give the leaders of this world your wisdom. Every day I hear of the different things that are happening in different areas of the world and it seems so far away and I don't feel like I can do anything about it but God you can. This year you know that there have been several earthquakes, so many lives have been lost to these disasters and more lives will be lost to the coming hurricane and tornado seasons. God I pray that if one of these lives that are to be lost does not know you yet that you put someone in the position to bring them to you to keep them from the eternal punishment of separation from you.

God I pray specifically right now for the United States. There are a great number of changes that are happening in the country, many people are upset about these changes and many people feel that our country is turning away from you. God we know that your word says that you ordain the leaders of our country and our churches. We know that you hold all situations in your hand but God I ask you to not turn your face from the American people in this time. I know that our nation has forsaken the ideas of the founding fathers oh God. I know that the nation has turned its back on you and has kicked you out of the very institutions that you created. God we ask you to come back into our nation, come back into our government, and come back into our laws. Most of all God we ask that you show your face again in our churches and a great revival happens amongst your people.

God we also pray for the Christians around the world who are being persecuted for their beliefs. We pray that you will give them safety and opportunity to share their beliefs with the people around them. God I fear that the American churches have become stagnant because we don't know what it means to give our lives for you. God if it is your will show us what it means .

God many of us can feel the coming tide, many of us can feel that the end of ages is coming and that your son will return to us sometime soon. I pray that you give all of us the opportunity to bring someone to you or to bring many people to you before that end of ages comes oh God.

God I also pray for your chosen people. I pray for Israel. So blind they have been that they missed the very Messiah that you promised them. God I pray you open the eyes of the Israelites so that they will not be fooled by the coming Anti-Christ. I pray for all of our nations God. Bring this world back to you.

In your name
Amen  

Friar Thomas
Crew

PussInBooty

Professional Receiver

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 pm
This thread makes me so happy because many people forget to think of people outside of their own nation and that it is best to pray for everyone.... whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:06 pm
This reminds me of a song.
It's called "We speak to nations".
It's a really cool song and the song reflects my prayer for the nations!
Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie-UP0N31h8  

AzumarilI

animeisawesome12

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 pm
How about Japan? With the earthquake and tsunami???  
Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games