Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Tetsurouma Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 pm
Mansion
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Slave Rooms (Cookie-Cutter)
User Image

Random Bathrooms (Cookie-Cutter)
User Image

Mitchigami's Room
User Image

Mitchigami's Bathroom
User Image

Le Backyard
User Image

Living Room
User Image
(Put a flat screen TV in the fireplace, as Mitch has in his room.)

If you need to know what anything else looks like..Use your imagination, eh? I'm freakin' bored.

Servants randomly roam the place, cleaning up. They are there from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Cook stays permanently!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 pm
What was I...

Kos-Mos

User Image
Kos-Mos follows him to his home. As they reach it, Kos-Mos looks around and then back at her master. "I am known as Kos-Mos." she says to him as she just continues to follow him. "What are the things you are going to want me to do while I'm here with you, Master?"

...really created for?

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:24 pm
Mitchigami Tetsurouma
User Image As Mitchigami and Kos-Mos approached the door, a servant girl opened it and stepped back, looking quite fearful of Mitch. He opened his eyes and looked coldly on the girl. She didn't seem to be older than thirteen years old. He ignored the girl, walking in and answering Kos-Mos' question. "Protect. Help me, possibly, though that is unlikely." Mitch stopped in the living room, turning to look at Kos-Mos. "Your room is upstairs. If you need anything, tell me."

( ..Being human is boring. >_> I'm gonna go change this real quick.. )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 pm
What was I...

Kos-Mos

User Image
Kos-Mos nods her head as she follows him inside. Looking around the building, she then looks back at him and frowns just a bit. "You do not seem like a very talkative or order giving Master." she says to him in a monotone voice.

...really created for?

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:06 pm
Mitchigami Tetsurouma
User Image Mitchigami merely stared at Kos-Mos for a moment. He couldn't tell if she was stating a fact, insulting him, or giving him a compliment. He decided on the first one. "I'm not. But..I'll need you to go to the Market (or whatever she calls it) soon. There is a girl arriving there. Third floor. Her name is Alice." Mitch waited for Kos-Mos to go, or ask questions about what she was told to do. He hadn't given a time when she would arrive, or if she would even say yes..not that she had a choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 pm
What was I...

Kos-Mos

User Image
Kos-Mos simply nods her head and turns around. Without so much as a word of defiance she leaves the house and returns to the market to collect the girl.

...really created for?

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:24 pm
Mitchigami Tetsurouma
User Image Mitchigami walked out after her. On the way out, he stopped by a closet, reaching inside. He removed his shotgun, placing it on his back, then continued out the door. Mitch removed both pistols from his sides, then went on walking. He turned in the opposite direction of Kos-Mos, and then was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:19 pm
What was I...

Kos-Mos

User Image
Kos-Mos walks into the house with Alice behind her. Looking around the building, she shakes her head when she sees that her master is not there. "Master must be out." she says as she walks into the living room and sits down on the couch.

...really created for?

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:44 pm
αℓι¢є

Alice followed her to the house as she examined the large house, she didn't remember if she ever was inside a house this big. She walked in her own pace as she sighed. Her eyes examining the exterior of the house as she also was curious what the inside of it would be like.

When she said the master was out it had made her curious. Alice wondered what the master was like. "So, whats the master like?" she asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 pm
Mitchigami Tetsurouma
User Image Mitchigami walked into the room, just as Alice had finished asking her question about him. He was using his shotgun as a makeshift crutch to hold himself up, and wounds rittled his body. There were bullet wounds, on his torso, along with knife or sword wounds on his arms, legs, and back. Mitchigami looked to Alice. A bit of blood was trailing from the edge of his lips. "..Currently, pissed off and in pain. But enough about me, what's going on with you?" He sounded extremely cold, and the sarcasm was obvious in his voice. Mitch's eyes moved to Kos-Mos. "You didn't run away. Good. Less work for me."  

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 pm
What was I...

Kos-Mos

User Image
Kos-Mos turns and looks at Mitchigami as he speaks. "I believe she is the girl you ordered I bring." she says to him as she motions towards Alice. Taking note of his wounds, she leaves the room and, after a few minutes of looking, comes back with a first aid kit. "You should not go around with wounds on your body, no matter what race you are."

...really created for?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 am
αℓι¢є

(( dude, why haven't you been on msn D: ))

Alice looked at him. The blood that she saw on him was starting to arouse her but she didn't let it show. She held back a laugh when he said that he was pissed off though. "Why, what'd you do? Go fighting bears?" she asked with a small smirk on her face. She thought for a second. She knew there was sarcasm in his voice and all but she didn't care. "Oh, life is just peachy. You know..." she said dragging it on a bit. " Some dude I don't even know is going to try to boss me around but... We'll see how that goes for him." she said with an equally cold voice.

When she saw the girl come back with the first aid kit. She was honestly a bit surprised. She didn't understand why she had already cared so much. She would have let him bleed..

User Image

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:07 am
Mitchigami Tetsurouma
User Image For now, Mitchigami ignored the girl's sass. He focused on Kos-Mos and the first aid kit. "I didn't choose to. Things happen." He put his gun/crutch back in the closet, then, using the wall to hold himself up, made his way over to the living room couch. Mitch removed his shirt, ignoring the pain that any sort of movement brought. He waved his hand at Kos-Mos, beckoning for her to come over. "I suppose I can take care of it myself. Thanks."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:19 pm
Mitchigami Tetsurouma
User Image Mitchigami gave a sigh, calming down a bit. He closed his eyes, then returned to being his usual, unemotional self. He looked directly at Alice, then said in an oddly steady voice, "While out, I recieved a message. I want you to go and collect a girl from the..Market? Her name is Mai something." Mitch wasn't exactly giving Alice a choice. Plus, if she decided to run away, he would just hunt her down and bring her back anyway.  

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 pm
αℓι¢є

Alice sighed. "Fine but don't expect me to be quick." she said winking. She slowly turned around and headed out, she had to find a slave that was called Mai or something and why was she even doing his bidding. He should get his lazy a** off the couch and do it himself. She sighed to herself as she closed the front door to the house. And, she was off.

User Image

€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces