Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Jekkins Chateau

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image

Main entrance
User Image
Lilith's Room
User Image
Lilith's Bathroom
User Image
Slave's Room
User Image
Slave's bathroom
User Image
Kitchen
User Image
Gardens
User Image
Pool
User Image
Band Room
User Image
Skate Park
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm
Sebastian
User Image Sebastian had been quiet on the ride back to Lilith's home. He just kept spinning the wheels of his skateboard awkwardly. He wasn't exactly used to being around new people. When they neared Lilith's home, Bastian peered out the window. The place was huge. 'Typical,' he thought. 'Why wouldn't someone like her live in a place this big?' Seeing as he wasn't born a slave, Bastian didn't really know what to do. He just kinda sat there when they had stopped, still not talking much.  

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
Lilith Jekkins

Lilith sighed sadly as they pulled up to her house. She hated the place so much. She didn't even want to inherit the house, but she was an only child so no one else could have taken it off her hands. "Alright then. Bastian you're coming with me," Turning to her band mates she scowled at them, "If any of you decide to destroy another amp for the third time this week I will personally castrate you. You guys know where the band room is so I don't need to guide you around like you're all six." Lilith got up and walked over to where Bastian was sitting and pulled him up by the wrists gently.

"Aw, Lilith, don't be like that. It's not like we purposely do it. Just blame the awesomeness of our metal music. Oh, what's this? You're already to go get it on with your slave? Bow chicka bow wow." The 20 year old man quickly ducked as Lilith threw a soda can right at his head. He, luckily, caught it in the process and gave her a quirky grin. "Now now, no need to be feisty. But thanks for the soda, I really wanted one." The man quickly pops the top and begins to drink it, leading the last three of the band members off the bus.

Turning her attention back to Bastian, Lilith leads him off the bus and to the skate park. "Before you skate there are somethings you need to know. First, get any blood on the ramps you have to clean it up. Second, all rooms are open to your use, mostly because I don't need all this space and I would rather have other people take care of it. Any empty and undecorated rooms are yours to do with as you want. I couldn't care less anyways. Thirdly, My room is the only room you can't go in with out my invitation. I don't want you lurking through my closet and drawers. Last, but not least," Lilith looked shyly at the ground. She hated asking people for help but right now she needed help with college, "If you could, w-would you help me with my college work. I had a private tutor but they gave up on me. I like being in this band and everything, but I want an actual job to, you know? Every band ends up breaking up for some reason, and I just want something I can go on to when that happens."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 pm
Sebastian
User Image Bastian nodded his head, then gave a laugh when Lilith asked for his help. "I'll help you. Just as long as I don't get stuck doing all your homework." He set his board upside down on the ground, so nobody would slip on it, and slipped his hands into his hoodie pockets. "Any homework now, or will we do it later?" Bastian didn't really know what he should do as a slave..so he just decided to listen. Unless it got too..weird.  

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
Lilith Jekkins

"Later. You still need to skate and I need to practice. If you get bored you can listen to us. Just follow the music. It tends to be pretty loud." Lilith gave a short wave to Bastian and walked out the large double doors leading into the rest of the house. As she made her way to band practice she sighed sadly. Maybe two more slaves could take up more room in the dreadful house. She would buy another one after band practice and when Bastian finished skating.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:57 pm
Sebastian
User Image Bastian gave a nod. When Lilith had walked away, he slid his right foot beneath his skateboard, placing his left foot on the nose. He lifted, turning a bit, and did a full 360 degree spin, landing on his board in the Regular riding style. (Left foot first.) He kicked off, then went into the bowl (if there wasn't one, there is now!). Bastian didn't really have much experience in a bowl, but he would try until he got better. Skating alone was boring, most of the time, so he probably wouldn't stay long. For now, Bastian worked on his grinds and stalls. After about a half hour, he climbed on out of the bowl, since he couldn't skate his way out. He carried his board with him, walking up to the huge house. He stopped just in front of the door, looking up.  

Nalkyr

Dangerous Lunatic

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 am
User Image
Lilith Jekkins

As soon as the band finished practicing, Lilith quickly went throughout the house placing post it notes on the door frames and walls, all of them saying the same thing. Bastian, went back to the market. Fend for yourself. It'll be too quiet in here with only one slave. P.S. Don't you dare go in my room! I'll personally kick your a** if you do. I have ways of finding out. ~Lilith

Lilith then proceeded to the one and only motorcycle she owned and slipped on the helmet heading back to the market. She would find someone. Possibly someone that would be a challenge but she could deal with. A small smile slipped onto her face as the motorcycle roared to life. With that, she left the premises and was quickly on her way to the market.  
€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games