Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Corpse Bride
While you were watching it for the first time........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long after it came out did you see it?
  Opening weekend
  Not too long after
  Still haven't seen it.
  Idk when I saw it
View Results

SweetSuRRenedeR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:23 pm
Who saw it in the at the movies?

Post your story about when you saw it.

I saw it about a week or 2 after it came out. I went with my then just friend Rod...It was a great movie. I loved it ALOT. I didn't to see the last,uh,5 mins of it though sweatdrop but ino what happened whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:21 pm
I saw it two days before it came out. I got there about 45 minutes before the theatre even opened. XD
So I went to the bookstore Chapters and then my mom yelled at me because the doors were opening. When we got through the big line-up we waited in line to be searched. They had the metal detectors and were looking through people's purses/bags for cameras. Then I waited an hour for the movie to start and everyone clapped when it was over. ^-^

Dead Teddy

SweetSuRRenedeR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:26 pm
awesome-ness whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:33 pm
3nodding heart  

Dead Teddy

DaRk MiTsuKi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:41 pm
i saw it the day after it came out in my country, i wanted to go in the first day, but my mom didn't agree, so i saw it day after it came out....
i saw it with my cousin, it was nice but i didn't felt well that day....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:00 am
I went to see it with a bunch of friends... it was close to my friend's birthday, so we just said it was a b-day party. xp  

ringwraith10

ohmyfxck!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:45 pm
I saw it the second week it was out.
Basically I was bored one saturday and didn't feel like doing homework so I called up a friend to hang out. Only he was out with HIS friend. So I was like yeah, let's all hang out. He hung up on me because I didn't know where to hang out. So I called him back and said hey, let's go watch Corpse Bride. His friend was ecstatic because he's a fan of Tim Burton too. So we went.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:10 pm
When my friend went to go see it when the movie ended some guy yelled out, "that was GAY."
mad  

Dead Teddy

I Jest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:23 pm
I saw it the night it came out with my sister and her boyfriend, who doesn't really like non-people movies. The theater was packed. At the part where Victor climbs up to Victoria's room and tells her that after he met her, their wedding couldn't come soon enough, some girls in front of us awwed. And everyone laughed at the "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" line.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:08 pm
I missed it at the movies, so I had to wait until it came out on DVD.  

Ultima.Bahamut

fallout_bitch

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:10 pm
I never saw it @ the movies but I bought it on DVD the day it came out. I was kinda dissapointed @ the end though, Vicor goes with Victoria, Emily is set free and turns into BUTTERFLIES!!!! wtf? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:09 am
i saw it before it came out , it made me cry at the end first time  

[Captain_Arabelle_Smythe]

The Corpse Bride

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas