Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Darkest Powers Trilogy

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to the Darkest Powers trilogy. It includes summaries, an rp about Lyle House, and things from Otherworld series. 

Tags: Darkest Powers, Lyle House, The Otherworld, Kelley Armstrong, supernatural 

Reply Lyle House RPs: Some open
Lyle House 5 RP OPEN! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
Living Here Makes Me Feel
Anna sat in her room flipping through one of the few books the nurses had allowed her to have. It was almost time for everyone to wake up, so she would have to put it down soon. As if on cue, the door opened and one of the nurses walked in. "Time to wake up!" The nurse smiled sweetly as she looked at her. Gag. How much sweeter can they get? Instead Anna just looked blankly at her until she left the room.
poisoned...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 pm
Tsuki turned in her bed and yawned. She sat up and rubbed her eyes." Nya.....Drake im up" She watched the nurse leave and looked over at Anna." What day of the week is it again" Last she remebered was going to sleep on friday, since she was known to sleep for days at times she wanted to make sure that sshe knew the day.

Tamashine growled as a nurse came to wake him up" Ya ya, Whatever" He sat up and looked arounf in a daze before falling back onto his bed.

Drake having been up for hours was looking out the window. His latest book was in his lap but this morning he didnt feel like writeing. Looking over at his lazy silver haired brother who was still asleep he smiled and threw the book at him" Hey Riku get up"

Riku growled and slashed at the book sending it agenst a wall." No. For once they can let me sleep in." He bturned over and burried his face into a pillow

Alluring Fate

Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Biscute-head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

Яavёй

Fоя all $ad шояd$ оf тоиgцё aйd pёи...

Raven growled as the nurse kept pestering her to wake up , she clearly showed that she wasn't going to wake up at her presence , so she told her to get the hell out for the one millionth time ,finally the nurse walked out of the room, after rolling in bed to what seemed like forever to her, she got up and headed towards the bathroom

...тнё $addё$т aяє тнё$є, "Їт мїgнт нavё Ьёёй"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Єʌɛℓʏи ❝Єʌɛ❞ Δтωσσ∂

And I find it kinda (ғʋииʏ), I find it kinda (ƨα∂)...

Eve had woken as soon as the nurse had walked into the room her and Raven shared, glancing around with bleary eyes. She stood slowly, stretching like a cat before walking out of the room and down into the kitchen, her stomach growling audibly. One of the nurses gave her a rude look for still being in her pajamas, but one hostile glare had the nurse turning the other way. She opened the fridge and grabbed a juice box, tossing it onto the table with a yawn. Morning light shone through an open window as she sat down, her gray and red striped pajama pants bunching up and folding. Her blank stare didn't move as she poked the little straw into her juicebox and took a sip, reaching for an apple simultaneously. She nibbled at it slowly, her thoughts turning towards the other kids, praying and hoping they wouldn't interupt her peaceful breakfast.

((I'm hoping this is the right place to post. >_< If not, let me know and I'll put it in the right place.))

The dreams in which I'm (∂ʏιиɢ) are the best I've ever (нα∂)...

Wicked Monstrosity

Alien Abductee

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Mihael_502209_Keehl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
It Burns So Brightly
Erik yawned and blinked. The sun was streaming in through the window next his bed, which caused him to groan and pull the covers up over his head. Not too long ago he'd have been happy to see the sun so bright, but lately he had been resenting it for its ability to control fire. If Erik got caught doing something like that he'd get searched again and he knew. Just knew, that they were just itching to find the rest of his matches.
...the flame that cannot be extinguished

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
Єʌɛℓʏи ❝Єʌɛ❞ Δтωσσ∂

Eve finished off her apple and tossed it into the garbage can expertly, the core hitting the bottom with a hollow thump. Sighing, she sipped at her juice and stood, leaning against the counter in front of an old toaster that didn't seem to be doing to hot. She looked up at the ceiling as the obvious sounds of someone waking reached her sensitive ears. It was easy to tell it was male, and challenged herself to figuring out who it was. After a few seconds of pondering and analyzing, she finally came up with... Erik. Nodding in agreement with herself, she pushing away from the counter and threw away her empty juicebox before heading into the rec room, popping a random movie into the VCR. Anything to get her mind off what was going to happen soon. Her skin was starting itch, and it seemed unbearably warm everywhere she went, which meant she was soon going to turn into a wolf. Oh, joy. Sighing, she dropped onto the old couch and let her mind wander as she scratched at her forearms absently.

Wicked Monstrosity

Alien Abductee

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
"Don't worry it's only Saturday. You didn't sleep too long again," Anna replied to Tsuki. Anna tried to keep her tone normal, but living here made her so bitter and sarcastic that she winced at her harsh sounding sarcasm. Oh well, she thought. I'm not here to make friends anyway.She sat up in bed and set her book down on her nightstand. She planned to get dressed, but her stomach growled, forcing its opinion on her. Anna sighed and headed towards the door. "I'm going downstairs."
poisoned...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 pm
( I'm not going to post my charas pics since theres 4 of them lol)

Being caged up like this......

Tsuki blinked and nodded" Kay. Ill be down soon." She got out of bed and looked out the window. With a sigh she switched out of her pajaas and into a pair of jeans and a dark purple t-shirt. With one more glance out the window she wlaked downstairs.

Tamashine having forced him self up and get dressed stood at the bottom of the stairs. He smiled when he saw Anna come down."Sleeping beauty up" He asked with a small smile.

Drake sighed and decided not to keep throwing books at Riku" Fine but if they come for you i wont stop them" A hmph was his only reply

Only makes me want to break out more

Alluring Fate

Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Wicked Monstrosity

Alien Abductee

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
Єʌɛℓʏи ❝Єʌɛ❞ Δтωσσ∂

The sounds of the other kids waking up and getting ready for the day knocked Eve out of her stupor, barely paying any attention to The Lion King playing in the background as her eyes traveled down to her arms. Over the past few minutes, she had been furiously scratching at her left arm, and thick red welts lined her skin like a barcode. Now that her attention was drawn to them, she could feel the burning pain radiating from the welts. Clearing her throat, she blinked her feverish eyes and stood up quickly, shuffling into the kitchen and grabbing a washcloth on the way to the sink. Her skin was burning up, and she ran the cloth under cold water before dabbing it on her forehead, trying to cool herself down. The only thing worse than actually changing was the short period of time before it in which one seemed to have the flu, along with severe itching. It was hell.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
It Burns So Brightly
Erik decided that he had laid in bed long enough. He got up and began to move lethargically around the room. He managed to find a pair of jeans that were still clean at the bottom of his dresser, along with an old Offspring t-shirt that was sure to upset the nurses. Erik smiled smugly at the thought as he attempted to get his bedhead into a more stylish sort of mess. Once done he took one last glance around the room, wondering if he should take his matches with him in case they searched his room, but decided against it. Now breakfast...
...the flame that cannot be extinguished

Mihael_502209_Keehl
Crew

Biscute-head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image

Яavёй

Fоя all $ad шояd$ оf тоиgцё aйd pёи...

Raven finally got out of the bathroom after doing her normal daily morning rituals. she got into her bedroom again , picked up her clothes, then headed to the bathroom again to change her clothes while muttering a few curses. for the third time this morning she exited the bathroom and headed downstairs to grab something to eat.

...тнё $addё$т aяє тнё$є, "Їт мїgнт нavё Ьёёй"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image
Anna headed downstairs, taking them two at a time. She wasn't really in a hurry, she just liked moving fast. The pills she was on now seemed to make her slower and more lethargic, so she did whatever she could to get the feeling back. She closed her eyes as remembered running through forests and the feeling of freedom."Sleeping beauty up" Anna looked up to see Tamashine standing by the foot of the stairs. She smirked and retorted, "Right back at you, princess."
poisoned...

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

Alluring Fate

Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm
Being caged up like this......

Tamashine smiled and chuckled lightly" Why thanks? But i was talking about Suki. You know about this high looks like me but....female?" He glanced up in time to see his twin walk downstairs' Never mind i found her. But thanks, and good morning Anna" He gave her a small smile and walked away with Tsuki when she got to the last step.

" Morning Suki" Tama said smileing as Tsuki yawned. She nodded and looked up at him" Riku is still in bed?" A hand came behind her and ruffled her hair and then Tamas. They blinked and looked up to see Drake over them smileing." Good Morning Drake" They said in sync.

Drake nodded" What else is new hes a idiot who just wants to get in trouble," He smiled" Morning now breakfest Suki you gotta study after it your math is sli....' There voies started to disapear as they walked away.

Only makes me wanna break out more

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 am
User Image

Anna shrugged at Tamashine and continued into the kitchen. She wasn't at all bothered by their exchange. Ever since these weird things had started happening to her she had learned to distance herself from people. It wasn't like she needed their company. Anna shook her head, those kind of thoughts would never get her out of Lyle House. She grabbed a plate and helped herself to whatever the nurses had made for breakfast. Food rarely tasted like anything to her so she would eat pretty much anything. One of the nurses came over to greet her. Again with the sickly sweet? Anna gritted her teeth and forced on one of her fake smiles, which was rewarded with one of her pills. She couldn't mask her distaste as it was placed into her palm. One would expect it just an iron supplement, but she had a feeling it had more in it than that. Still, she couldn't complain that much since it curbed her hunger. Anna swallowed the pill dry and hurried to finish her breakfast so that she could go get ready.

poisoned...

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

Lyle House RPs: Some open

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out