Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yokai Twin Acadmey

Back to Guilds

A guild for all anime lovers, rolplayers, supernatral, fun, and just about everything! 

Tags: Anime, Vampire, Wolf, Roleplay, supernatral 

Reply Classes
Magisictal Class Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 am
*Blair sit up on the desk* "Meow, hello and welcome to the magicistical class. The teacher for this class isn't decided just yet, but untill there is one i will be your teacher, meow." *She gets up happily* "Oh for thoses of you i never met before, i'm Blair. I'm a magical Neko, meow,"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:18 am
A girl with blond and blue hair entered the room. Her ears moved at the sound of a cat. She thought out loud to her self "Where's the teacher?" She looked down to the cat. "Could you be a magical Neko?"  

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 am
"hmmm...I think that means this class needs a teacher...I wish I could be a teacher..."She looked down to the cat again. "So what type of magic do you do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 pm
*walks* wow for once i'm not late *looks at the blond girl* hey arent you in my wind magic class *hello there *bows to blair then the other girl* biggrin  

SarahWitchLight

cjdxiii

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:56 pm
Aoi walked into the classroom and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 am
*Blair smiles* turnbing into her cat form sitting on the desk* "Meow, i am a witch of a sort, meow, i can only do a few magical things, but i'm best at makeing postions and elixers. Master Yuji makes me make them alot... meow... soooooo... ^W^ lets get started!" *She looks to the girl with the multi colored hair* "Teacher possition is avalable if you wish to submitt a aplication Meow!" She smiles and looks to the girl that was suppirzed she wasn't late, "welcome welcome" ^W^ *she tips her hat* "Wanna go prank somthing?"
((Srry about the really really late reply, i didn't know someone finally posted in here... srry guys ^W^))
User Image  

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

SarahWitchLight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm
id love to whee i have i feeling well get along fine  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 am
*Blair smiles her evil cat smile* "If we get cought i can get us out of it by telling master we were out looking for postion ingredents meow =^W^= and of course later we can actully go get some. Infact for everyone, i perfer you do go get some ingredants for this class when it really starts, i'll have alot of postions to teach you meow!"  

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Char88
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:17 pm
Zoey enters the classroom, and looks around. "I'm sorry, am I late?" She asked, looking around the class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm
*Blair jumps onto Chars shoulder as she enters* "So were too students? What devouse thing should we do hee hee meow?"  

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Char88
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:43 pm
Zoey blinked a few times as the cat suddenly jumped on her shoulder, and listened to what... She? Said. "Ehm... I don't know?" Zoey replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm
*Blair smiled* "Well we can do alot of things meow. I once put a fire cracker in Masters tolet. It was a funny day meow." *She starts laughing.*  

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

cjdxiii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 pm
Aoi sighed. This is our teacher.... he thought to himself.
"So what is our first lesson going to be?" He said to Blair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 am
*Blair nodded* "I'm a teacher till we get a real one in there. Although i can only mainly teach postions, for thats my spechalty. And if you want a lession i guess i could make one up. Lets see..." *she thinks a moment* "Okay we will need four ingredents, toad mouth, lizards toung, cotten, and fragent grass. With these made and brued, i can show you a spechal herbfull postion that can heal inner wounds."  

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

cjdxiii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am
"Inner wounds? Like internal bleeding?" Aoi asked, not sure of what Blair meant.  
Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff