Castle Oblivion / Land of Departure Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IshidaMaeda
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:35 pm
If your character is in Castle Oblivion / Land of Departure, post here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

Master
Aqua

Current Keyblade(s): Master Keeper

D-Links:
None

User Image

It was another day... or night... in the Realm of Darkness, Aqua couldn't tell how long she'd been wandering. In this world, it was impossible. Most would have long fallen to darkness, but even the most trivial signs of corruption, such as golden irises, were not apparent. But today was to be different, she saw as white door.

"Could this be? Aqua thought,
running towards the door. She flung it open, and found herself in Castle Oblivion... or the Land of Departure as she still called it.

"Finally...I'm home. Now I just have to figure out what I need to do to save my friends." she shrugged, she only had her Master's keyblade with her, having lost her own saving the body containing the Hearts of both Terra and Master Xehanort from the darkness.

As it was her design, she could find her way around, she checked the Chamber of Waking, a room Xenmas had failed to find for all his efforts. Ven was still there.

"Still asleep, huh, Ven?" she asked, with a bittersweet feeling. She got to see her friend after all this time, but he was still comatose.

Leaving the chamber, she continued wandering the castle. She noticed scientific apparatus, she tried looking, but she didn't understand the data.

"Wierd..." she thought. She took a shower, it had been years since she had last gotten to take one. After drying off, she decided to take a break in the entry chamber, and contemplate her course of action. She temporarily unsummoned her Master's old keyblade to contemplate her next course of action.  

Arcosi Knight

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Castle Oblivion / Land of Departure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items