Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
۞Inside the abyss۞ (Acepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

matudele

Friendly Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:42 pm
«When the universe was created, it was separated in two sides, one of it was the light side, where the galaxys, planets and live existed, but at the same time a dark side was created, the born place of the darkness, called "The abyss". There was nothing more than pure darkness, a lifeless place. But the abyss had a function, it was created to trap those whos souls were too evil to stay at the light side, for this a city was created inside the abyss where the captured humans and creatures could live their etarnal, since once they enter the abyss they won't get old but can die if killed, live in the darkness, and six lords were assigned to protect it. The abyss have captured many and many evil souls, but sometimes the souls retain a bit of light when they enter the abyss, so they are allowed to purify their souls. What they have to do is complete jobs for the abyss lords, by killing or sealing the ones who are too dangerous to be kept free in the abyss. But, at the same time, some of the prisoners of the abyss have created a society, their mission is to eradicate the guardians (the ones who have light in their souls) and then take control of the abyss by killing the abyss lords.
Two sides, Abyss guardians or Abyss society, which one will you join?»

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 pm
Abyss city

User Image

The city inside the abyss. Even if theres no light, for a reason everyone who enters the abyss can see pretty well inside of it, some says is becouse the abyss lords want them too see the ruined city and feel misserable for being there. The city is exactly the same as a city from the real world, the only difference is that all of the buildings are destroyed or degradated. The food is the only thing thats exactly the same, same taste and shape. The base of the abyss lords is an obelisk at the center of the city, the only place that is in perfect state. Inside there is a residential sector for the abyss guardians and a sealing place where the most dangerous prisoners are sent. There is a kitchen and a cafeterie. Theres a training area too. The abyss society doesn't have a base, but the entire city is their hideout, and the ones who live there their best allies.  

matudele

Friendly Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

matudele

Friendly Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Sides and general information

Abyss guardians:
Your mission is to kill or seal those who are considered too dangerous, your main objective right now is the Abyss society, but you can do other jobs at the same time. Theres an empty circle seal on your hand, which fills everytime you kill or seal a criminal. Once you compleat it, you are free to leave when you feel you are ready, but it's said hat to compleat it you need atleast 1000 or more killings or sealings. Only the kills or seals from the ones who are searched counts, random killings or sealings don't. To seal someone first you must fight and beat him or her, after that the seal will then send him or her to the obelisk's prison.
Seal progress:User Image

Abyss society:
Your job is pretty easy, survive all you can and evoid being sealed or killed by the guardians. You have to find a way to kill the guardians and then kill the abyss lords. You have the advantage of the enviromente, everyone who is trapped in the city can help you or hide you.

General information:
Both sides have special powers, you must come up with them. Those special powers have three levels of usage:
First or Initial: Here your power is weak and you can only use skills (like for fire, fire balls) with no weapon at all.

Second or Materialize: At this state you will create a weapon that aids your power (like for fire a sword of fire) which unlocks more skills and 1 special ability (a unique ability that you can name however you want)

Third or Evolution: This is where you unlock the full potential of your power, at this rate your power and weapon change dramatically (for example the fire sword turns bigger or changes shape, or you get a fire armor), you get more skills and another special ability too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm
Rules

-Follow the guild rules
-Follow gaiaonlines posting rules
-No godmoding (To make fights interesting don't just jump to your third stage just at the begining)
-I don't ask for long posts, but atleast make a post with details and that everyone understands.
-If you are in need to post in ooc (out of character) use (()) at the end and begining.
-Send profiles to me by pm, add a cool if you are a Abyss guardian or twisted if you are from Abyss society.
-I need to ask you send the code for the character image, put it under the image if possible (unless someone tells me how to copy the image from the pm directly to the post).
-Name the pm "Inside the abyss"
-If you are inactive for more than two weeks i will pm, if you don't respond to it i will have to erase you from the roleplay (you will recieve a message that you have been expelled)
-If you are going to take a rest, going to be inactive or want to pemanently leave tell me with a pm (i am not a bad boss, i give vacations if you ask).
-If i removed you from the roleplay becouse you were inactive and you give me a good reason for that inactivity i can allow you to get back in with your character.
-And the final and most important rule of all...... have fun!  

matudele

Friendly Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

matudele

Friendly Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 pm
Profile skeleton

Picture:
Name of character:
Age: (Any age allowed, think that since you are in the abyss you won't get old, but tell us what age you aparentate)
Name of owner:
Side:
Power
First stage:
Second stage
Third stage:
Your sin: (Everyone has been sent to the abyss for a reason, tell us why)
Bio:
Personality:
Other: (any extra information you want to tell us about your character)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 pm
How are we going to roleplay this story

The whole thing is gonna be just like a book, with chapters. Once we reach a certain chapter new things will be unlocked (for example if we are in chapter one we get to introduce our characters, but not allowed to fight, but once we get to the next chapter we might get the possibility to fight), this is so we can properly present our characters and not have a figth just at the beginig of the story (fights are enterteining but not the whole reason to roleplay). I will say once we begin a new chapter with a name and an introduction to that chapter.
Hope we can all enoy this kind of roleplay.  

matudele

Friendly Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

matudele

Friendly Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:27 pm
Jobs for the guardians

Here are listed the names of the wanted evil souls, you must compleat the mission as it said so. They are divided in grades according to how strong they are, the low and medium are optional, the high ones are from the Abyss society.
Targets:
Low grade souls
Medium grade souls
High grade souls  
✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out