Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
Sailor Moon: Battle of the NegaVerse (A//O)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Sailor Moon Opening Song

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

"Many years ago, a great and mighty kingdom built on the surface of the moon withstood with peace and tranquility; ruled by the fair and giving, lovely Queen Serenity, inhabitants saw pleasant days for as long as they chose to live in the shelter of their great palace. Until an evil Queen saw fit to destroy the paradise. To conquer the moon the Queen unleashed the awesome power of the negaforce. Although her world was destroyed Queen Serenities' last hope was the power of the Emperiom Silver Crystal and the Crescent Moon wand. Thus using the Emperium crystal The Queen sent the princess Serena and the children of the moon to the future on earth. Their memories lost to them all, the Queen's cat advisors Luna and Artemis must find the Princess, so she will at last be safe. And so our story begins."

*This Rp is a re-set of the original season of Sailor moon, using new characters with the exception of Luna and Artemis, who will act as NPCs.*

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

RULES

~ A Yoko_Matsubishi original. You steal any part of this Rp, and you may never be seen again.

~ Based on the anime and manga (mostly anime) Sailor Moon.

~ No Godmodding. Duh.

~ Romance is encouraged, along with some drama, action and maybe even a little violence. Please, nothing overly sexual; kissing and stuff is fine but if it goes below the pants I will not be pleased. At all.

~ You may have two characters for this Rp, unless otherwise permission is given. ONE GOOD AFFILIATED, ONE EVIL AFILATED. Please title each character submission "Moon Prism" for good affiliations and "Dark Crystals" for evil affiliations so I know you have read the rules up to this point.

~ It should be noted that Yoko_Matsubish will take any roles not filled upon opening of this Rp.

~ For the love of all that is good in the world, please post if you join this RP! I don't want it to die because important characters are not being used.

~ Mild swearing is permitted, with disgression.

~ I reserve all rights to accept, reject or change any profiles submitted.

~ I may change this Rp at any given time, without notice.

~ If you have any questions, comments or crazy plot twist ideas, please, pm me! I promise to address each and every situation in time.

~ I will NOT be doing reserves on characters; major roles will be given to whoever has the best profile and the most skill. Simple as that.

~ I do, in fact, have a life outside of Gaia and have things that must be done; so don't pm me asking if I've accepted you, or if I've put up your profile. Or I'll say no. Get it?

~ Please include a ninja in your profile so I know you read all of the provided rules.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Character List

Good

- Sailor Moon

- Sailor Mercury PENDING

- Sailor Mars

- Sailor Jupiter

- Sailor Venus

- Tuxedo Mask

- Other

- NPCs Luna/Artemis

Evil

- Evil Queen

- Queen's General #1

- Queen's General #2

- Queen's General #3

- Queen's General #4

- Other

Neutral

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Skeleton!

Profile Storage

[b]{Personal/Favorite Quote}[/b]
[b]{Anime Appearance}[/b]
[b]{Secondary link appearance; link form}[/b]
[b]{Personal Greeting}[/b]
[b]My name is......[/b] [size=9](Character name, full)[/size]
[b]But you can call me...[/b] [size=9](Nicknames)[/size]
[b]I am obviously a...[/b] [size=9](Gender)[/size]
[b]And I was born[/b] [size=9](Age)[/size] [b]years ago.[/b]
[b]I am known as...[/b] [size=9] (The role you play)[/size]
[b]This is me. Deal with it.[/b] [size=9](Personality. At least a paragraph.)[/size]
[b]It happened like this...[/b][size=9](Bio. At least a paragraph; it shouldn't be too hard. )[/size]
[b]I really enjoy...[/b] [size=9](Hobbies)[/size]
[b]Love it![/b] [size=9](Likes)[/size]
[b]Eew, Nasty![/b][size=9] (Dislikes)[/size]
[b]Hitting Replay…[/b][size=9] (Theme song(s) )[/size]
[b]Sssh, don't tell![/b] [size=9](Any secrets or fears your character has)[/size]
[b]I’ll deny it![/b] [size=9](Crush, if any )[/size]
[b]Am I forgetting something...? [/b][size=9](Other, if any.)[/size]
[b]My lord, god and master is[/b] [size=9](Gaianame)[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm
WE ARE NOW STARTING.

It's about 6:00 a.m on a friday; time for school.

The month is May

Skies are clear and cloudless, and the temperature is warm with a slight breeze to keep humidity from forming.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:24 pm
- Emiko Kameyaki -

Sailor Moon

User Image "Iko.....Miko...EMIKO!!" Screaming, in a flailing mass of blankets and sheets the seventeen year old tumbled from her bed, long blonde hair sticking up in all sorts of varying angles as, with a bleary but angry expression Emiko glared up at her younger brother, who was clearly amused by her current position. "Ahahaha, Emiko, you look so stupid!"

"Why, Liam, you little-!"

"No time to talk, sis; someone's gonna be late for school if they don't hurry up!" Someone....someone...? Oh, her! Untangling herself so fast that she became ten times more tangled before actually getting out, Emiko bolted upwards, pushing her brother's face away from her as she lept for the bathroom door, grabbing her clothes along the way.

"Liam, I hate you so much! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?! Oh, no time for that now!" Burtsing out of the door in record time, hair tied up and teeth brushed, Emiko took the stairs two at a time, jumping down the last three before grabbing her backpack and a slice of toast off the nearest plate. "Bye Mom, Dad, love you! Liam, not so much!"

"Have a good day, honey!"

"Don't talk to strangers!"

"Yeah yeah; geez, I'm not a kid anymore!" But she was certainly running late; Emiko had been wrapped up in quite the dream, of her being a princess, with a handsome knight in black...too bad her brother had woken her up for reality.

"In the name of the Moon...
I shall punish you!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:13 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
██ ██ ██ xxxxxxα м α п σ 。 м ı ч α z α κ ı ::
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ѕ α ι l o r ♥ v e ɴ υ ѕ]

Reaching up for no man’s land
To take a
breath and take a chance
I walk a thousand nights to change the world
Where to go? When to stop?
Who to trust? What to say?
Found them all, just need
someone to share

User Image

.:。•*゚‘゚・♪.。.: :.。.♪・゚’゚*•。:.
══════════════════════════════════════════════

Amano sat at the dinning room table, picking at her grapefruit with her fork in silence. The girl jumped at the sound of hands slamming down on the table, causing her fork to fall out of her hand. Amano's gaze immediately rose to meet her mother's glare. "What are you still doing here, Amano? And eating a grapefruit with sugar? Do you know how many calories are in sugar?"
Her mother lectured angrily, snatching the timid girl's food away from her. "Well? What are you doing still sitting? Get out of the house so you can get to school! You aren't going to get anywhere in life if you stay here! Go!"
Amano simply nodded without a spoken response, slowly rising from the table before leaving the house. She clutched her books tightly against her chest as she walked down the street on her way towards the high school, her gaze focused on the ground. Amano wanted so badly to leave her parent's clutches in hopes that their abuse would stop. Yes, she loved her parents very much, but the affection only seemed to be a one way thing. Maybe if she left, they'd realized how much they took her for granted. Just maybe.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════
.:。•*゚‘゚・♪.。.: :.。.♪・゚’゚*•。:.

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

[[XXK e n j i xx '' A k u m u ''XXM i n a s h i g o ]]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.The The Dark Queen's First General

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
You are, Enemy
My hated Enemy
They're drawn in by the sound enemy, enemy
I must eliminate my enemy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x xAkuma melded himself into the shadows of the highschool as he stared out at the arriving human students. So far, nothing matched what the Queen had demanded, but Akuma had no problem waiting there all day. He was willing to do anything to fulfill his Queen's request, no matter how boring. The queen's general let out a soft frustrated sigh. This ''watch'' was beginning to bore him, but, he'd have to just bare and grit it. It was his Queen's wish that he find a girl with a pure heart, and his Queen's wish would be carried out.

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing... oh, hello. Akuma's enhanced vision zoomed into a nearby girl who's aura glowed of a pure heart. A smirk spread upon the general's lips as he faded further into the shadows. Good. He had found his target. Now all he had to do was wait for the right time to strike...

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexx

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff