Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP at Hogwarts
Defense against the dark arts class! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

charlesyounglife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:14 pm
Hello i am your proffesor
There will be no fighting in my class
I do not accept attitudes
I will accept suggestions if you would like something you want to learn
You are to call me proffesor and nothing else talking is not acceptable unless i say otherwise  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 pm
Hello class please take your seats  

charlesyounglife

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:02 pm
Boisy takes his seat cautiously as he sits down but still keeps an eye on the teacher.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:07 pm
ok i need everyone to be attentive in class how many are here  

charlesyounglife

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:24 pm
"Yeesh," said Henry as he took a seat, "this is like a dictatorship."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:11 pm
lol. *takes her seat* i have randomly desided i can't be bothered saving for my kimono anymore and i'm going to buy sometihng cheaper with my 4000 gold ^_^

no one ets money cause no one gave me money  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

charlesyounglife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:54 pm
Thank you class and this is not a dictatorship I am the teacher and there should be no one talking during my class time.
Now can anyone tell me what a boggart is and what they look like ?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:37 pm
Boisy raises his hand
A boggart is a shape shifting creature and nobody knows what it looks like because it changes it's appearance to copy your worst fear.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

dragon_flames07

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:22 am
saleen takes her seat and looks around. she raises her hand "exuse me will we need our wands today?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:22 pm
Another young lady comes into the classroom and takes a seat. She takes one look at the teacher and she laughs to herself. She pityed teachers who acted like this one. The only reason she was in this class because this was her greatest stregth. And any wayz their were always going 2 B good looking Griff. guyz in this class. She thought to herself so who should I challenge first, and what to do to this pesky teacher?  

Stonefist15

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:10 am
dawnee comes in. Sorry i'm late. sits down in back were she can watch everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:27 pm
Shelia, one of the rare students from a different house, was seriously tempted to smack her head against the table when she read the blackboard. This teacher seemed to know nothing about basic English grammar.
This would be a long class.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:09 am
Robert Thundercrow entered the classroom, saying,
"Im sorry I'm late." He sat down, took one look at the blackboard and froze. But then he shrugged thinking,
"The teachers aren't here to teach us grammar, they're here to teach us magic." He had been looking forward to DADA for some time and this was his first class so he was very excited, so much so that he pulled out his wand with a bit too much vigour and a small jet of water burst out and hit Sheila in the face.
"Oh god, sorry!" He said sheepishly before drying his wand and setting it down as if it were an active bomb.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:58 pm
*runs in* no that's the first time ive been late wait this is my first day
*looks at white board* am i in the wrong class i dont think i have advanced defense against the dark arts i thought i had beginner's  

hpfan429924

RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces