what will they change
  dementer attack
  when harry goes to siriurs
  how he gets to the ministry
View Results

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:21 pm
the book was great but what will they have to leave out, in the movie to make it three hours or less ?  
AquilaLiberum rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:02 am
I think that they'll probably leave out the ride to sirius' house becasue it is long and really unimportant. His detentions show us just how evil umbridge is so they might not be left out but the cut on his hand might be unsuitable for young kids so that's a bit iffy. The dementor attack is really important so that shouldn't be left out.

HEY! WE COULD BE MOVIE MAKERS!  

AquilaLiberum

Ralio.Vask

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:46 pm
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:16 am
Ralio.Vask

WHAT?  

AquilaLiberum

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:27 pm
the tv watching from under the window, the ministers meeting, the doxie cleaning, harry's training with snape, the ride to sirius, most of the walk to train station, most of defence against the dack arts classes and proably more

sorry having trouble sounding out words tonight. my spelling as bad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:52 am
hey dawnee, thanks for donating to me!!!!! xx  

AquilaLiberum

Jessielove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:38 pm
I think they'll take out the first chapter, tis not completely necessary methinks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:51 pm
yo bro  

parappatherappa
Crew

screwis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:31 pm
the ride to sirius house probably  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:38 pm
dawnee
the tv watching from under the window, the ministers meeting, the doxie cleaning, harry's training with snape, the ride to sirius, most of the walk to train station, most of defence against the dack arts classes and proably more

sorry having trouble sounding out words tonight. my spelling as bad

i think that they will keep the snape training in and the DADA classes...but i agree with the other things that you said  

iluvredties

BlueBatman
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:49 pm
It would be sad if they took anything out...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:39 am
but what about the 6th movie? what do you think they will cut out? And who was cought off gaurd by them cutting out the quiddich world cup?  

dragon_flames07

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:10 am
Aquila15
I think that they'll probably leave out the ride to sirius' house becasue it is long and really unimportant. His detentions show us just how evil umbridge is so they might not be left out but the cut on his hand might be unsuitable for young kids so that's a bit iffy. The dementor attack is really important so that shouldn't be left out.

yea that would probably be the one to be taken out the ride to sirius's house ya know. i just hope that they don't ruin OotP, that was one of my favorite books, besides GoF........which that was, okay...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 pm
Aquila15

ME PICK ME I WANT TO BE A MOVIE MAKER
HAPPY ST PATTYS DAY  

hpfan429924

~rug_lint~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:02 am
they can't leave out the dementor scene that was really important to the plot and how volemort is controling them and if they have that scene they need to have the trial  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff