Santas body guard
Captain

Generous Giver

16,490 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm
Hello their i am your friendly anon gift known as Santa's Body Guard. This is as you say an account i created for my anon self. Many have received gifts and good cheer from me during the Christmas holiday.

Now the reason for the creation of this very guild whee I just say gifting anonymously only one month a year is quite boring and leaves me nothing to do the rest of the year. Thus the idea for this guild was born ^^ given that their is enough support (and possible generous donations to the guild) i will be randomly gift people year round. For me the greatest joy is to see the happy faces i brought to all who received my letters and gift during the chirstman holiday and i hope to spread cheer and happiness with this very guild. And so I welcome one and all once again to G.A. I hope you have fun here as this guild (hopefully) grows.

now that my introductions are out of the way please use this thread to introduce yourselves and inform us if you shall join in the gifting fun or not blaugh

Edit: also when making donated in gold please donate them to me Santas body guard as so the funds can be put towards running contests or events and such  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:28 am
Pardon me for i now shall give you a proper introduction

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to G.A. Many have seen me during the winter holiday giving out gifts. It was a tough holiday multitasking between keeping Santa safe while also keeping the holiday cheer alive and well. But alas the Christmas holiday has passed and I went without much work to do. (Santa doesn't need as much protecting during his off season) But I do keep an eye on the jolly ole fool from time to time. Anyways seeing as how many people I have made happy with my gifts and letters I have thus created this guild for all to enjoy my generosity and also the generosity of others. Ive also created this guild in hopes that many other anon gifters will join up and help in making this guild into something special. This guild will only be special if the member choose to make it so along with my help. So make sure you spread the words to your friends and make this a lively place.  

Santas body guard
Captain

Generous Giver

16,490 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 am
Hey there everyone heart I'm Auriga La Shock and have been an Anon gifter for quite some time. I go by different names while gifting and gift often usually. I'm usually upbeat and try to make sure everyone is involved with a conversation while in a thread. Usually, I'm at Hardcore Donators Gift Giving thread so if you have any more questions for me head over there or check out my profile heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 pm
I'm Mysterious painter -back to anoning- and I obviously anon not telling who tough  

Mysterious Painter

Lonely Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DalIiance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:01 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXI V A N XXB R A G I N S K IXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXР о с с и я
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Privjet, I am being the 'Rossiya' anon, I am sending out anons to anyone who is wanting them. It is being my first time doing anoning and I have noticed my anons have been making lots of smiles on faces. <3~
((I basically send out anons as the Axis Powers Hetalia character Russia, I am IN CHARACTER in these anons so they'll come off as creepy so don't et frightened or butt hurt, I assure you I don't send anything inappropriate. If I see you around asking for a Russia anon I will most likely send you one! <3 ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm
VANYA BRAGINSKl
XXXXXXXXXXXXI V A N XXB R A G I N S K IXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXР о с с и я
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Privjet, I am being the 'Rossiya' anon, I am sending out anons to anyone who is wanting them. It is being my first time doing anoning and I have noticed my anons have been making lots of smiles on faces. <3~
((I basically send out anons as the Axis Powers Hetalia character Russia, I am IN CHARACTER in these anons so they'll come off as creepy so don't et frightened or butt hurt, I assure you I don't send anything inappropriate. If I see you around asking for a Russia anon I will most likely send you one! <3 ))

welcome to the guild ^^  

Santas body guard
Captain

Generous Giver

16,490 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Seasoning Salt

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 pm
Hiya! Please call me Sky~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:08 pm
skywacher

welcome to the guild sky ^^  

Santas body guard
Captain

Generous Giver

16,490 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Seasoning Salt

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Santas body guard
skywacher

welcome to the guild sky ^^

^~^ thank u~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:22 pm
The Protector of the Innocent, Sentinel Mask, is here!

I'll be glad to assist in anyway I can!

Sentinel Mask

Santas body guard
Captain

Generous Giver

16,490 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:27 pm
Sentinel Mask

welcome to the guild and any assistance is well appreciated, but for now we just need to get the guild more well known ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 pm
Santas body guard
Sentinel Mask

welcome to the guild and any assistance is well appreciated, but for now we just need to get the guild more well known ^^

Would a thread about it in the Piehard forums be in bad taste?  

Sky Torisuna

Unbeatable Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Santas body guard
Captain

Generous Giver

16,490 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:33 pm
Sky Torisuna
Santas body guard
Sentinel Mask

well its just about the summer event in general......so i guess ill just take down the piehard part razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 pm
Santas body guard
Sky Torisuna
Santas body guard
Sentinel Mask

well its just about the summer event in general......so i guess ill just take down the piehard part razz

We could also get other anons to spread the word. Get some of the frequent anons to join.  

Sky Torisuna

Unbeatable Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Santas body guard
Captain

Generous Giver

16,490 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 pm
Sky Torisuna
Santas body guard
Sky Torisuna
Santas body guard
Sentinel Mask

We could also get other anons to spread the word. Get some of the frequent anons to join.

ill do my best ;D  
Generosity Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces