Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World! +More!!!

Back to Guilds

Tags: shonen-ai, yaoi, poll, anime, manga 

Reply The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World
Boy Love and the Gaia TOS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read?
  Yes.
View Results

Samt03
Captain

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:54 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php?mode=tos

Quote:
4. Prohibited Conduct -- BY USING GAIA ONLINE YOU AGREE not TO:
13. discuss, promote, or depict any form of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation, or related topics that may be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor;

http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php?info=rules
Quote:
No Child Abuse: Discussion, depiction or promotion of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation and/or related topics that may be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor is not allowed. Submitting any content or utilizing language or terms meant to imply or insinuate these situations may result in action being taken against your account.

What does this mean?
* Discussion of minors in sexual situations is not allowed.

I'd like any and all questions about this posted in this thread so we can clear this up.
(In all honestly I forgot the TOS update till someone reminded me since I don't usually mod in areas affected by this.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 am
Child needs to be more defined. A sixteen-seventeen year old is not going to consider themselves as minors.  

Prince Hayzel

Samt03
Captain

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm
TBH in my eyes anyone under 21 is a child, but that's me.

As for the TOS I didn't write them.

I can ask to get a define answer as far as what 'child' means if you want, I would assume anyone younger then 16 would be a 'no-no'.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:02 pm
lol 21. That'll go over well. So I can go kill people and die in war but I'm not an adult? I like this. Keeps me out of the draft for another year and a half.

(If I already hadn't signed up =.=)  

Prince Hayzel

Samt03
Captain

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:20 pm
If you can't drink legally, and you don't get cheaper insurance and easy to rent cars then nope... shouldn't be able to be drafted. (imo at least...)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 am
Samt03
If you can't drink legally, and you don't get cheaper insurance and easy to rent cars then nope... shouldn't be able to be drafted. (imo at least...)

Gotta be 24 to rent cars o.o (travels way too much ;-; )  

Prince Hayzel

The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff