Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm
Welcome to the Gold Dorm, Mia Windfall and Calliope Bell!

There's room for a third person, so if you want another roomie, just ask!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Ӎíα

Mia stepped inside the dorm with mild interest. It wasn't anything like home--all spit and polish--but it would have to do. She sighed and Slink brushed his was past her, turning and blinking his glowing blue eyes. Mia was hit with an onslaught of excited thoughts from the cat and rubbed her temples in irritation, sending a thought back, Slow down you pest, what do you want? Slink hopped up on the desk at the foot of the bed, Nothing! he cooed, It's just so nice to be in a room for once! All that roughing it in the wilderness has me dog-tired. Get it? Dog? Ha!

Mia rolled her eyes, she preferred to speak out loud to him when they were alone, but a yawn prevented her from doing so, You're just pampered. She felt Slink's mood change to pouty, but she ignored it, flopping on the bed and letting her breathing slow to a comfortable rate. "I hope my roomie isn't allergic to cats," she mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

User Image Slink

Jaseur

Star

Jaseur

Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Ӎíα

Upon awaking, Mia found herself in a strange and unfamiliar place. Of course, I'm in the academy. She was surprised to find that the fact didn't upset her or even remotely bother her. This was home now, and the constant migrations with her old family had made it difficult to establish a home. Smiling, she opened the window curtains, "Come on Slink!" she called, pulling the door open and heading out, "We're going to explore some more today."
Do I have to? the cat yawned, padding after her without waiting for a response.

User Image Slink

◇ Catian Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff