Welcome to Gaia! ::

BlazBlue Club

Back to Guilds

This Guild Is For The Fans Of BlazBlue, Who Want To Meet New People, Chat, Rp, An Hangout!! 

Tags: Anime, Gaming, BlazBlue, Blaz, Blue 

Reply BlazBlue Club
Continuum Shift II Tier List - Copied from Dustloop -

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyuki Kawaguchi

Witty Genius

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:10 pm
【New Tier List】
According to what top players say and actual situation at top arcades.
S-A tier characters are strong characters while S+ tier characters are GOD TIERS.

S: Makoto, Tao, Hazama, Jin, Noel
A: Carl, Rachel, Lambda, Litchi
B: Tsubaki, Ragna, Arakune, Mu, Valkenhayn, Hakumen
C: Platinum, Bang, Tager

New tier list founded by danteMdie.

【Summary of Character Changes】
Ragna:
Received many nerfs but still not a bad character to play, he is just not as newbie-friendly character as he was in CS1. DS combo looks fun and DP still does its job.

Jin
He lost 6A and combo damage in CS1 but his normals in general are better than CS1, a bit weaker than CT. They also change his jump preparation frame from 5f to 4f which makes him easier to run away from lots of stuff. He should fit good to the mid-position.

Noel:
She does 5k combo from 2D and J4D in the mid-screen and does 6K or more in the corner. J4D is super fast and triggers FC. Many buffs in normals. Looks very tight so far.

Tager:
New 6A and magnetize property stuff looks interesting but still can't really do stuff against some characters. Didn't really change much.

Bang:
He is probably one of the worst character now. No pressure, no combo damage, no anti-air. His normals are back to CT and nothing beats Rachel's JA made me lol. I doubt how CS2 bang can beat Arakune.

Rachel:
Does much more damage and better okis, but still far worse than she was in CT.

Arakune:
Still a strong character. f.g regains 100% curse meter and combos from 5A, JA, everything. You can't even whiff a move when Arakune has 50% meter otherwise you get cursed. Curse combo still does 7k-8k and at least 5k constantly. new 5A>2A>5A~ route also gives him much more options. Also, due to changes to guard primer in CS2, after you did one burst and get trapped in the curse mode, you are pretty much guaranteed to get 7k combo from guard break.

Taokaka:
N/A

Litchi:
Daisharin oki is same as CS1, she now needs to do more work with no-stuff mode.

Carl:
Oki from JC knockdown is very strong, but he lost JB FC, reversal super and many other stuff. Nirvana moves faster but costs more meter

Hakumen:
Nothing really looks special so far, new Yukikaze looks annoying.

Lambda:
She has a weird starter frame for her dash and gravity is not a invincible move anymore. She also can't combo after 214D using 5D, so in general she requires more zoning skills to play. Gravity only costs 70% of gravity meter if the attack part doesn't hit opponent.

Tsubaki:
Very strong normals, 5B and 5C are very VERY strong. Due to changes made to IB, it is actually very hard get away once she touched you. She does 3.5k using 1 charge meter and easily does 5k in the corner. DPs are still very very safe and very hard to punish. She is a new beginner-friendly character in CS2.

Hazama:
Combos are very interesting and fun to play, he will eventually be a mid-high tier character.

Mu:
Lasers are bit annoying but that's pretty much only stuff she has.

Makoto:
GOD TIER now due to overwhelming buffs and changes. 5k from mid-screen and 6.8K in the corner with 50% heat. 2A changed from 5F to 6F but still a god like mashing option.

Valkenhayn:
Good mid-screen combos which send opponent to corner easily, corner combos does average 4k-5k and keep opponent in the corner. Very, VERY strong anti-air options.

Platinum:
Lacks damage source and reversal move, 4 out of 6 items are not really useful against many characters. She looks cute anyway.

【Others】
Instant Blocking reduce 3 frames of block stun on the ground and 6frames on the air. (CS1 was -5 and -10)
Air grab has a bigger vertical range, like GG.
Gold burst has 65% of initial proration and 110% of combo proration

【General thought】
1. CS2 has a slightly higher learning curve compared to CS1, higher hurdle.
2. Card system needs lots of improvement.
3. Changes from CS1 in general are not very big compared to CT->CS, you can practice many stuff from CS1 console.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:14 pm
Time for actual discussion about it.

HOORAY FOR MAKOTO AND TAO BEING S-TIER! ******** s**t Jin is S tier. WHYYYYYYYYY? He needs to be "Jin Tier." The tier so low that he can't even be used against scrubs. Because I don't like him.

Also, Carl in A-Tier? Now I've seen everything.  

Miyuki Kawaguchi

Witty Genius

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

II Hazama II

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm
Hazama is S and forever trolls with combos >D  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:58 pm
YES!! NOEL IS S TIER!!! TAKE THAT HATERS!!!  

DragonbornPegasister

Unbeatable Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Miyuki Kawaguchi

Witty Genius

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:25 pm
II Hazama II

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PROBLEM, EVERYBODY ELSE?  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:53 pm
Miyuki Kawaguchi
II Hazama II

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PROBLEM, EVERYBODY ELSE?

XD awesome  

II Hazama II

ZeroRaider

Crew

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Stuff I gotta say.

Hazama: meter gain is now much better while making him work harder midscreen, but I find it okay now that I can throw out more ghetto hotenjin conbos. I think losing a chain for chain speed is pretty fair.

Jin: Gatlings and DPs make him really stupid to fight.

Noel: Much more a pain due to buffs, but can be still beatable with some CS1 tactics.

Makoto: "Dodged that nerf"

Rachel: Talk about a comeback, she a much better character overall now.

Lambda: fairly solid, still a bit weak close-range.

Arakune: SB@I!G(E&#YVPUWJOIXXS

Tager: lol

Tsubaki: Love her newfound strength and drive gain. a real challenge to fight sometimes.

Tao: A if you fight her regularly, S if you don't.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 pm
ZeroRaider
Stuff I gotta say.

Hazama: meter gain is now much better while making him work harder midscreen, but I find it okay now that I can throw out more ghetto hotenjin conbos. I think losing a chain for chain speed is pretty fair.

Noel: Much more a pain due to buffs, but can be still beatable with some CS1 tactics.

Tsubaki: Love her newfound strength and drive gain. a real challenge to fight sometimes.

Why'd Tao jump up so high. Did they do anything to her, and this doesn't note it, or is it just everyone else changing that did it?  

Miyuki Kawaguchi

Witty Genius

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZeroRaider

Crew

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm
Miyuki Kawaguchi
ZeroRaider
Stuff I gotta say.

Why'd Tao jump up so high. Did they do anything to her, and this doesn't note it, or is it just everyone else changing that did it?

Tao has always been high since CS1, nobody took it to heart until SBO where a tao player swept through bangs and Litchis, it was really a sight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:16 pm
D:

-sigh-

>_>

-looks over to some rocks nearby and starts kicking at them- An SS-class criminal. And this is what he's been reduced to?  

Ragna the Bloodedge

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Miyuki Kawaguchi

Witty Genius

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 pm
Ragna the Bloodedge
D:

-sigh-

>_>

-looks over to some rocks nearby and starts kicking at them- An SS-class criminal. And this is what he's been reduced to?

He still plays nearly the same. Only thing I've noticed is his grab frames are longer so you can't combo into Gauntlet Hades with it anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 am
Ragna's learning curve had curled more and his damage is overall nerfed.

BUT he's has excellent, and at times, safe pressure. He feels the better to use then he has before.  

ZeroRaider

Crew

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
BlazBlue Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers