Classes and more Classes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 am
Ok Fashun, you probably don't know but I was suppose to finish my career this period BUT i won't

The deal is that i'm only 3 classes away to finish, but here in Mexico we HAVE to do this "optional" credits that are classes that ain't of your career.
sooooo i have like 39 "optional" credits left, so i was thinking on taking 6 classes of 7 credits each, but something wrong happened with my schedule that 2 of my normal classes are at the same time, so i can only take 2 instead of the 3!

and it seems that you can only take the "optional" classes that are from your same area, for example i HAVE to take my "optional" credits from engineering careers, but only 3 classes can be put on my schedule because everything is spliced (i dont know if i used the correct word)

so instead of 6 optional classes i can only take 3 and with my 2 normal clases that make a total of 5 classes this period

But this is the part that make me wanna ttly go rambo on my school:
my schedule is ******** up!!!!
for example today, i have to go from 7:00 am to 9:00am and then wait the whole day and go again from 8:00pm to 9:00pm
i have random hours to be at school the whole week .___. and i will have to make another period in order to graduate
so i will finish my school until december NOT august ._____.

but i'm still young so no biggy ;D

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm
My schedule has had problems every semester, I still need two English classes that they have neglected to schedule for the past 4 semesters (they can't be taken in the same semester because they are English 1&2 or something), AND my schedule is always random and spread out through the week. I dunno if the entire American system just fails or if it's just the community college here. sweatdrop

If you're not used to the random schedule and scheduling screw ups, the Mexican system must be doing better at it than ours. ^^;;  

khionna
Vice Captain

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 pm

TWO WEEKS. PINNING CEREMONY IMMEDIATELY AFTER. COMMENCEMENT IN JULY. ******** YEAH.

HIGH HONORS + STUDENT SENATE VP BADASSERY.

Though getting into the honor society is about to piss me off because I can't find anywhere to get my volunteer hours in D:<

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:49 am
@franny: yay!! i'm not the only one :'D

@day: .....what?  

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:11 pm
ALMOST DONE, YO.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm
ooh congratz then ;D  

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:12 pm

I finally got ahold of the place I want to do my volunteer hours at, too. I'm going to do two five hour days and they're cool with me putting my application in before I'm done with the second one to make sure it gets processed in time for graduation. I got the first five hours done this morning- I'll take care of the other on the 4th.

Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games