Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silvermoon Academy

Back to Guilds

School for students of all kinds. Humans, angels, wolves, vampires, etc are welcome to come and RP. 

Tags: Silvermoon, school, vampires, wolves, magical 

Reply Dorms
Rosalines Dorm (1 open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am
It has 4 bedrooms, a living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen(for when you feel like making home cooked meals biggrin ) This room comes with wifi, a wii, a playstation3, an xbox 360, and a nintendo 64 biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:07 am
User Image
Elizaveta Braginsky

Somebody told me..
Fairy tales arn't real

Elizaveta groaned slightly, the student around stayed far away from her because of her creepy aura. She turned to the dorm she was suppose to live in. She felt queasy in her stomach which only make her aura grow slightly. The students ran. She knocked on the door biting her lip.

But I already know that...
Because fairies don't have tails...

SmallStuffedPanda
Vice Captain

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 am
Rosaline looked back as the door opened. Hey! You must be Elizaveta. Nice to meet you! I'm Rosaline Rose sticks her hand out to shake Elizavetas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
Elizaveta Braginsky

Somebody told me..
Fairy tales arn't real

She jumped slightly to the ball of sunshine that opened the door. She blinked at the outstretched hand and hesitantly took it "N-Nice meet you and Zank you..." She put on a awkward smile when her creepy aura had gone down slightly.

SmallStuffedPanda
Vice Captain

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:47 pm
Rosaline grabbed her hand and showed her to her room. "Okay this is your room!" Rose opens the door. "Kay make yourself at home" She said with a smile as she walked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
Elizaveta Braginsky

Somebody told me..
Fairy tales arn't real

Elizaveta stood still at her door sill she twitched slightly. She really hated when strangers touched, especially strangers that are preppy. She allowed it for now seeing that she has to live with the girl. She needed to make a good impression. She let out a heft sigh and threw her suit cases inside, and dropped onto the bed 'You need to make friends...do it...DAMMIT! just do it!!' She twitched again and stood up. Walking slowly to the door sill and peeked, looking for the girl she had just met.

SmallStuffedPanda
Vice Captain

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:38 pm
Rosaline sat on her bed looked around and just got up because she had nothing to do. She walked out of her room and made her way to the kitchen. She noticed Elizaveta peeking out the door. "Need anything? She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
Elizaveta Braginsky

Somebody told me..
Fairy tales arn't real

Elizaveta stayed quiet and swallowed hard "Hang...out" She said quietly. She then strains a smile...only it looks quite weird on her face

SmallStuffedPanda
Vice Captain

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 pm
"You want to hang out?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
Elizaveta Braginsky

Somebody told me..
Fairy tales arn't real

She gave her a small nod and mentally cursed herself for being so scared

SmallStuffedPanda
Vice Captain

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 am
Rose smiled slightly. "Okay well give me like ten minutes to get ready and we'll go hang out somewhere!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kila poked her head in the dorm cautiously before pushing the door open. "Hello?" she called uncertainly, her voice trembling. Am I supposed to be here?  

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 am
Rose turned around to see a girl standing at the door. "Hello!" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm
"Hi." Kila replied, smiling back shyly. "Am I supposed to be here? I mean, I'm not sure, well, I'm pretty sure I'm lost." She tucked a lock of her red hair behind her ear, her wings folding tightly back. Her eyes were wide open, round and scared. She didn't know what types of people were here yet.  

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 am
"Of course you're supposed to be here! There's two rooms left so you can go pick one out." Rose smiled. She flew up a bit and showed the girl around. "So what's your name?"  
Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games