Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silvermoon Academy

Back to Guilds

School for students of all kinds. Humans, angels, wolves, vampires, etc are welcome to come and RP. 

Tags: Silvermoon, school, vampires, wolves, magical 

Reply Dorms
Jojo and Jacob's dorm (3 open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hug the world
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 pm
A modest room with 3 bed-rooms and 2 bathrooms.(Jojo sleeps with her brother)
Due to Jojo's nature it is kinda messy.

Jojo: Hello~ make yourself at home
Jacob: Stop talking to strangers
Jojo: BROTHER!...I am not a kid -pouts-
Jacob: Riiiiiight  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm
Jojo skipped into the dorm wide-eyed "Uwaaah...its so big..." She jumped up and down on the sofa when her brother came in with their suitcases "Stay still...Jeez our first day and your already gonna break something...." Jacob laughed while she pouted "Poo you..."  

Hug the world
Crew

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:43 pm
Rosaline walked to the door of their dorm. She knocked and waited for someone to open. Jacob opened the door and Rosaline instantly blushed because she had a huge crush on Jacob. Jojo and Rose have known each other for years and Rose recently started to develop a crush on Jojo's insanely hot brother Jacob. "Uh um hi, um can i speak to Jojo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 pm
Jacob smiled and called for Jojo. As soon as jacob moved Jojo tackled Rosaline is a huge hug "ROSEY!" She yelled, Jacob chuckled and shook his head "I'll get some drinks for you, girls" He said walking into the kitchen. Jojo then gave her a smirk "I saw you blush~"  

Hug the world
Crew

Minnie Minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
Chiya and Chika

The twin sister walked to the door "Do you think they will let up share a room?" Chika asked tilting her head. Chiya shrugged and knocked onto the door waiting patiently. "I hope we make friends~" She giggled "Bleh friends only dragg you down" Chiyo said rolling her eyes, Chika glanced at her, sticking out her touge
"Not true~"
"So true"
"No its not..."
"Yes it is"
"No way!"
The argument went on for quite while, with Chika pouted childishly and Chiya smirking mischeviously

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm
Jojo looked at the twins and squealed. She up straight with sparkled in her eyes. They seemed to be arguing over something but she didn't mind "Jojo Brister" She pointed to herself, winking "Are you guys moving in here? I hope so cause I love making friends" She said smiling.  

Hug the world
Crew

Minnie Minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
Chiya and Chika

The sister was rather surprised but Chika was the first to answer "Hi! I'm Chika! and that's my sister!" She sounded joyful "And I love making friends too!" She yelled in excitement. Chiya blinked and stayed quiet "Right...." She murmured. Chika grabbed Jojo's hands and held then both in her own "I really hope we can be close friends~" She smiled brightly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 pm
Rose looked down. "Was it that odvious?" she blushed even more. She looked up and saw the two girls. "Hi! My names Rosaline! I dont live in this dorm though" she said with a smile.  

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

Hug the world
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 am
Jojo giggled and nodded "I am sure we will!" She pulled in Rosaline and motioned for the other two girls to follow in. By this time Jacob already finished the tea and set it on the table. He looked at all four girls and sighed "I need to hang around more boys" He murmured  
Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games