Welcome to Gaia! ::

The DC/Marvel Universe

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all those who love Marvel and/or DC comics, movies, games etc. here you can RP, Chat, even create your own hero 

Tags: comics, marvel, super heroes, DC Comics, avengers 

Reply The Avengers
Avengers Tower

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 am
A large tower in New York home to the avengers. Or at least it once was.
Norman Osbourne was in his office going through files of possible candidates for his new team of ''Avengers''  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Sam came into the room and sat in a chair instantly. "Yo..." He looked at Norman. The symbiote changed his attitude, and he was a little more rude now.

-l- Naito Tenshi -l-

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm
''Ah Sam good of you to come by...As you know Im in charge now and I want people like...you and me on this new team Im putting together I saw how Col. Fischer tossed you aside like that...such a shame.''  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm
"Alright im for it...I just want a place for Jarvis to go." He smiled as he had already put Jarvis up in the building already.

-l- Naito Tenshi -l-

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm
''Upload him in the main terminal...'' he then stepped over to the window ''So...any ideas for other candidates?''  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 pm
Sam shrugged. "I dont know anybody good...I was fond of X-23 but I guess she has her side. Ummm...I really dont know. We dont have many people that would be willing to come to this side...seeing as to who we are and crap like that." He leaned back in the chair.

-l- Naito Tenshi -l-

The Avengers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff