Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia
Meet Your Crew!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 am
Hello to all guildies! This is the place to go if you wish to know who your Crew member are, and to know a little bit about them. Feel free to scan over it in order to get to know those who serve to better the guild every day!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 am
I'm FragileHeart19, and I am currently your Vice Captain!

I've been on Gaia, at the time of this post, for almost two whole years now, and I've loved every day of it. I am an avid roleplayer, so feel free to ask me if you need some more people for a roleplay. I've been a member of this guild since the early days, and have worked may tail off (hahaha) to help build it up to what it is today. I hope to continue to serve you to the best of my abilities for the rest of my time here on Gaia biggrin  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

charged6claw
Vice Captain

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:17 pm
Ooh ooh! X3 I'm Charged6Claw, a close friend of Fragileheart19 :3 He's the reason I found out about this guild, and I'm very thankful for it ^^ I love to jus' chat and make friends, so feel free to talk to me for anything you like razz I hope to serve you to the best of my abilities here ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 pm
charged6claw
Ooh ooh! X3 I'm Charged6Claw, a close friend of Fragileheart19 :3 He's the reason I found out about this guild, and I'm very thankful for it ^^ I love to jus' chat and make friends, so feel free to talk to me for anything you like razz I hope to serve you to the best of my abilities here ^^

This ^^ only my username is Jojo the husky :3 I is one of your new crew members and I'm looking forward to helping out around the guild x3 chao for nao!  

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm
Guildies, please note: the fact that those two are good friends of mine did not affect the decision. Their applications were par or better, and they were chosen because of this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm
Sir Rose Stryker Says
Hello everyone. I am Sir Rose Stryker I am excited to be an awesome support to the guild smile If anyone needs anyone to talk too.. Im more than welcome to be everyones friend to talk to. smile

User Image

Sire Rose Stryker

charged6claw
Vice Captain

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 pm
FragileHeart19
Guildies, please note: the fact that those two are good friends of mine did not affect the decision. Their applications were par or better, and they were chosen because of this.

Yeah, I wouldn't have let him promote me because I was his friend razz It'd make me feel like a jerk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 pm
Hello!
It's great to see the guild thriving with these new crew members! I'm sure you all will do splendidly. X3
Love you guys! biggrin  

Emperor of Storms

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces