Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

The poppin' place for invigorating reolplays and roleplayers!! 

Tags: Dedicated, Literature, Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply Character Profiles
City Under Siege Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

▄▅▆▇"If I don't try my hardest...If I don't give it all I have...Then it will be the end of the world as you know it..."▇▆▅▄

My name is Vibryo "Vee" Duponte
I am 18 years old.
A few basic facts about me: I'm a female with grey eyes and paper pale skin. I weigh around 135 pounds while standing at five feet, seven inches. I have dual color hair, black on top and white underneath. I don't get out of the house much...until recently.
My personallity is best described as: I'm shy, quiet and have kept to myself. My neighbors sometimes forget that my home is occupied. Though, don't let the timid attitude fool you. I'm quite the warrior of a sorceress when the time calls for it and can be a little firecracker when under pressure.
Heliko pylori  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
▄▅▆▇"In order to be a realist, you must believe in miracles."▇▆▅▄

My name is Naomi Vaughne
I am 26 years old.
A few basic facts about me: I am female, medium length. I have dark brown hair. I have reading glasses, and use them often. I like to spend my time reading, thinking,and practicing my accuracy with a pistol. I was born on October 31st, 1984
My personallity is best described as: I've got a lot of attitude do not like to be messed with. I'm very persuasive, intelligent ,and think things through carefully. Always believes in herself and doesn't listen to other's opinions very often. She is dangerously curious and brave.
Descending Daphne1979  

Descending Daphne1979
Crew

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas