Lemon Dorm: Reigan, Lance, and Akira

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:04 pm
Welcome to the Dorm, Reigan North, Lance Callen, and Akira Kiyoshi!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two beds, it seems. . . who gets the couch?

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:45 pm
User Imagecυrισsιтy кιℓℓєd тнє cαт

Reigan was alone when she entered the room, her bag slung over one shoulder. Despite her lack of company, she still beamed when she saw the beds, and sang out.
"Dibs!" She tossed her bag onto it, setting to work immediately on unpacking everything. Soon enough, her clothes were hanging in the closet and lying folded in the dresser, a few posters taped up on the walls, and a big white stuffed sheep on her bed. Satisfied that the sheep would mark the bed as hers, she looked around, and spotted the window.
"H-uh. How's the view in here?" She mused out loud, leaning over the dresser to peer outside. There wasn't a spectacular view awaiting her, but she could see people. This suited the nosy girl just fine, and she smiled cheerfully as she hopped up for a good round of people watching, sitting cross legged atop the dresser. She supposed this would be a good place to wait for her roommates to show up, as well. She could see the door if she turned and looked over her shoulder, and it wasn't as if she had any music going to drown out their entrance. So! If she didn't see 'em come in with the reflection in the window, she'd definitely hear them.
Humming to herself, she smiled, and looked back out the window.

вυт sυrєℓy tнє sαтιsƒαcтιση σƒ кησωℓє∂gє вrσυgнт нєr вαcк

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Saitou Yuuki

Original Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:22 pm
Akira KiyoshiUser Image

"I promise I won't be of any trouble to you."

Akira opened the door, and walked in with one bag, smiling a little, though he didn't notice Riegan sitting on top of the dresser, he saw the bag and placed his bag on the other bed,
"Well, here it is the first day of my new life in Fuyu."
He said cheerfully, then sat on his bed loosening his tie a bit,
"Whew, I can't wait to meet my roommates."
He said outloud as he laid down, and looked at the ceiling.

"Sorry, I guessed I messed up again."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:23 am

Reigan heard the door click open and turned, immediately spotting a dark haired boy entering with a bag in his hand. For a silent moment, she stared at him, wondering what a boy was doing in her room, and why he had a bag. She was even readying herself to demand an answer from him, when he set it down on the other bed, and mentioned meeting his roommates.
Roommates.
Meaning he was staying in this room.

With a start of horror, she realized that she was now sharing a room with at least one boy - which, to Riegan, seemed rather slutty. Or, like it was opening the door for her to be slutty. Either way, if this was not the norm, she was sure that people would gossip. As a horrible gossip herself, she knew exactly how it would go.

"Uh...hello?" She said, still confused, and unsure of how to react to the boy. He seemed friendly enough, and didn't look like either a raging rapist or a murderer. She turned on the dresser so she wasn't facing the window, but so she was facing the boy. "Why are you a boy?" She bluntly asked the first question that came to mind, rather stuck on that point. She would, of course, get over it - just...not immediately.

Perhaps this was normal here, though. Maybe it didn't really matter. It wasn't like there wasn't anything she could do to get her privacy, she supposed, mulling it over in her head. She could get one of those Asian dressing screens, or put up a curtain.
Still, she would have preferred to not room with boys at all. Weren't there laws against this?
Her mother was going to freak.

That thought alone made her smile, a creeping expression that she fought to keep off of her face.
'Totally not the time, Riegan.' She thought, still watching the boy and waiting for her answer.

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Saitou Yuuki

Original Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:18 pm
Akira KiyoshiUser Image

Akira looked up and saw Reigan he looked at her with awe,
"Hello... Uh yes I am a boy, I'm not very sure why though, it just happened."
He said quietly,
"Am I in the wrong dorm, is this not Lemon?"
He asked curious,
"If I'm in the wrong place, I am sorry."
He said slightly sad.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 am

"Thaaat's weird." She said, sliding down off of the dresser and propping one hand up on her hip. With the other, she gestured around the room.
"This is Lemon. I just thought...you know. Gender divided rooms, right? It's, like...I dunno. Kind of improper, don't you think?" She cocked her head to the side, ever so slightly.
"Are you sure you were sent to Lemon? Gosh, this is weird." She wrinkled her nose and frowned, thinking about it. It was entirely possible that this school allowed co-ed dorming. They had freaking magical creatures running around, after all. So...

"Whatever. If it's wrong, I guess they'll come let us know, or...something. I'm Riegan!" She strode closer and offered her hand, smiling brightly. "Welcome to the room, I guess. Sorry 'bout being so totally rude to you. I thought you might've been trying to trick me." She stopped, frowned, and looked at him suspiciously.
"You...aren't, are you? Because I gave up on that super easily, but don't think I'm all gullible. If you're some kind of creeper, I'll cut you."
She couldn't keep the serious, threatening face up for long, and a grin was already cracking the facade. She did hope he wouldn't be freaked out; also that he had a sense of humour. If she got stuck with some tight-a** for a roomie, she'd probably just die on the spot. It was bad enough he was a guy; what if he hated laughter, as well? What if he never had any fun and he was always studying and he was, like, angry at her for not?
Boo. This was stressful.

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Saitou Yuuki

Original Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 pm
Akira KiyoshiUser Image

Akira shook his head rapidly agreeing with her, he shook her hand, and laughed a bit,
"Don't worry, I won't do anything that weird."
He said sarcastically before shaking his head,
"It's alright I am used to most things anyways, I think it might be a bit interesting to live witrh a girl, but it will be really weird."
He said smiling a bit more enthusiastically,
"I just hope it doesn't bother you, if it does, I could go and ask for a room change?"

◇ Catian Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff