Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

The poppin' place for invigorating reolplays and roleplayers!! 

Tags: Dedicated, Literature, Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply Brainstorm!
2 rp ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mfable

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 am
I have been brainstorming not one, but two ideas. A survival rp and a series based rp.

Survival - This rp takes place in the not too distant future, here on Earth, in the little made up city of Eden. Supernatural events have occurred, and humanity barely clings for life. The ocean rose violently, flooding the coasts as hurricanes battered the land. Tornadoes raged across Tornado Alleys, the fault lines shifted, causing earthquakes across the world, and volcanoes, active and sleeping erupted. In most places now it is quiet, and dieing. The sky and sun are blocked out by volcanic fallout, and the ground is torn and littered with the broken and shattered items of human creations. It is up to you to survive this, using your own real world knowledge. No pretending that you do know something, explaining that you do it. it has to make sense, and actually be a thing you can really do.

Series Oriented - This one is based on the L5R game. Although I won't exactly use the rules of the 4E edition rpg, I will reference it. For those of you that do not know about L5R, I shall explain. It is a story about the Emerald Empire, Rokugan, a land based on Asian myths and legends, with western twists here and there. The Empire is ruled by the chosen of the Celestial Heavens, and the many Great Clans help in this endeavor, as well as the Imperial Families. You can play as a Courtier, a character that is adept at speaking situations. You can play as a Monk, the seekers of enlightenment and sages of wisdom. You can play as a Samurai, a warrior that wields the blade of their ancestors and prays to them for guidance and strength. You can also play as a Ninja, a hidden assassin adept at secretly and silently killing your enemies for your lord. lastly, you can play as a Shugenja, a caster that invokes the power of the Kami, the creatures of the elements. Then there are the Clans, nine of them. The Crab Clan defenders, Crane Clan artisans, Dragon Clan mystics, Lion Clan warriors, Mantis Clan seafarers, Phoenix Clan librarians, Scorpion Clan underhand, Spider Clan conquerors, and Unicorn Clan explorers.There are also Ronin, unaligned Monk factions, and the Otomo, Miya and Seppun Imperial Families. I do have a story but I won't reveal it just yet.

So yeah, tells me if you are interested in either of them, please.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 am
Ever since the two Fallout RPs, I've been all about a good survival RP. biggrin  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Mfable

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:31 pm
That's one!  
Brainstorm!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items