Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid And Utau Rp Group

Back to Guilds

Love Vocaloid or Utau? Then Rp as one or make your own! 

Tags: Anime, Roleplay, Vocaloid, Utau, MikuMikuDance 

Reply Dark Rp's
Abandoned Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FurthestRing

Questionable Pumpkin

30,665 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:22 am
User Image
Kaito is in the hospital since time, he don't know how many times, but this is ok...
He watches around him, he seems to listen to patient screaming, strange sound, but he don't really know if this is true, or just his mind is making this... He laughs, like always.
Kaito stund up, go out of the bed that before he was sitting on and go to explore the hospital, what kinda of patient this have? Are patient in it? ... Or simply, and more important, aisu is here? Haha, he's getting a little bit hungry, he really wants one now... more important, he's looking for someone to talk with, is boreing stay all alone for all the time, haha...
He start to sing Insanity and walks into the hospital hallways, looking for someone or something to stay with.

iLioUmine
Crew

xXxSadisticNightmareXxX

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm
Akira walks into abandoned hospital, and she hears patients screaming. She walks into empty rooms but then until she see's a blue haired boy who looked afraid. She stuttered. "A-a-a-a-are yy--you o-o-Okay?" Takeing a step foward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm
xXxSadisticNightmareXxX
Akira walks into abandoned hospital, and she hears patients screaming. She walks into empty rooms but then until she see's a blue haired boy who looked afraid. She stuttered. "A-a-a-a-are yy--you o-o-Okay?" Takeing a step foward.
I noticed you posted Akira in the mansion and the hospital.ok 1.Please try not to rp in more than one place with the same character and 2.The Dark section is a whole different rp so you need to claim Akira in the character claiming section in the dark rp forum.For example kaito is already claimed in the normal section,we dont want that kaito suddenly walking in because the dark kaito was already claimed it would be very confusing so there will be two Akira's one just for the normal rp and one just for the dark so it isnt confusing  

FurthestRing

Questionable Pumpkin

30,665 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Candy Fiend 150

iLioUmine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:59 am
(( I respond for the dark Akira then XB ))
Kaito see a girl, huuuuu, someone is in the hospital!
He smiles big, better, he grin, then he goes to the girl Hayyy, are you a patient too?? he asks, sure that the hospital is abitated, but it isn't in really...
Hyuu-hu, then they can go to search the ice scream together!!

(( XDD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:58 pm
Looks at him*

She blushes*
"Hh-h-hhi.... And no.. im not a patient. i just came here because i heard some"screaming..":  

xXxSadisticNightmareXxX

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iLioUmine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 pm
Kaito looks to Akira, then smiles when she blushes "Oh, I see... Do you want to come with me to find out some aisu?" he asks, touching the girl's hair, always smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:57 pm
she blushes more* Ss-s-ssure.. sweatdrop  

xXxSadisticNightmareXxX

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iLioUmine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm
Kaito then smiles big Oh yeah! Where we can go to find some for ya? he asks to Akira, he really don't know where to go.
He then takes one Akira hand and start to run to the hallways with her watching for the aissuuuuuu.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:45 pm
Akira still blushing*
she runs down the hallways with kaito..*
"I dont know.. really...' She said.
"I fergot... Whats your name...?"  

xXxSadisticNightmareXxX

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iLioUmine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:55 am
Kaito smiles to Akira, seeing that she follow him.
He sighs Oh, really? but he continue to walk, then takes Akira's hand for be sure that she follow him.
Kaito laughs quietly My name's Kaito, I think... You're Akira, right? ... Uhn. he smiles to her and sing in a quite voice somethings strange.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:16 pm
My name is akira..
and what an handsome name u have sweatdrop while she blushes*(
*she hears kaito singing quietly*
Hm.. you have a pretty nice voice.  

xXxSadisticNightmareXxX

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iLioUmine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 am
He smiles big "Yeah I know Akira-chan! ... Uuuh, thank ya so much sweetie!" he said and blushes a little, then hug the girl.
Yeah, he's an affective boy, uhuh..
He looks at her, smiles to her big and touches his head closing a bit his eyes "O-oh, you really think this? Thank you!" he said shyly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 am
Ww-w-wwell its really true(She said shyly)
:She noticed that kaito was hugging her and smileing:
She hasnt been loved like that before.(*Never got a hug)
*She hugged him back_She starts to smile.*
Your welcome. blaugh  

xXxSadisticNightmareXxX

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iLioUmine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 am
He smiles softly to her " I see", he always seems happy, 'cause he always smiles, for happiness, 'cause he's in a tsundere mode or just for madness, but now he's happy to stay with someone, keheh.
Kaito saw that the girl seems to don't dislike the hug and hugs him back, then he hugs her more tight, he loves hugs and things like this, weeeh

Dark Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff