Welcome to Gaia! ::

The big Blood+ roleplaying guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all lovers of blood+ and role plays. 

Tags: Blood plus, having fun, chat, role play, anime 

Reply ::::::::::::::::::::::: Role plays based on other anime series :::::::::::::::::::::::
Vampire Knight: The Next Generation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm
Intro and plot

Vampire Knight (ヴァンパイア騎士 Vanpaia Naito) is a shōjo manga and anime series written by Matsuri Hino. The series premiered in the January 2005 issue of LaLa magazine and is still on-going. Chapters are collected and published in collected volumes by Hakusensha, with fifteen volumes currently released in Japan. The manga series is licensed in English by Viz Media, who has released thirteen volumes so far. The English adaptation premiered in the July 2006 issue of Viz's Shojo Beat magazine, with the collected volumes being published on a quarterly basis.

Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of being attacked by a vampire and saved by Kaname Kuran, also a vampire. Ten years later, Yuki and a vampire hunter, Zero Kiryu attend Cross Academy as school guardians protecting the "Day Class" and the "Night Class" from each other to keep vampires secret. The story follows Yuki's discovery that her childhood friend, Zero, has spent the last four years trying to fight his transformation into a vampire, and he has finally succumbed. Yuki struggles to help Zero fight his bloodlust and to recover her own lost memories, while suspecting that Kaname knows more than he is saying.

Now what happened to the characters? Well, some of them still are attending school, some had married and some even have children. Now I am inviting you with me to come and see what all can happen.

The Rules

01.) No God Modding - You can not control other characters unless you have permission to do so.
02.) No power playing. Do not make your character all powerful, or make them never get hit. You need to be realistic.
03.) No racism!!!
04.) No cussing! Please try to keep in your minds that I do not like people who cuss. Or at least try to keep cussing at a minimum.
05.) I do not care how many characters you have. Just please always know which one you are posting currently.
06.) No text talk!
07.) No killing user’s characters without permission from both me and them.
08.) Respect other users
09.) Have fun
10.) If you have a request or a question I am here to be asked and will try whatever is in my competence to help you and answer your questions.
11.) Gaia Rules and TOS

Other Infos

Infos on the school

You will recieve infos on the school in this post. They will be showed to you via pictures.

The school building:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The schools logo:
User Image

The Classes
The classes are divided into two period classes: The Day class and the Night class.

The Uniforms
The Female Uniforms
The Day Class

The Night Class

The Male Uniforms
The Day Class

The Night Class

The Dorms

The Sun dorm:

The Moon dorm:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 am
You are free to take whichever character from the series or every original you want BESIDES Yuuki Cross. she is taken by ME. Thank you.  

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
::::::::::::::::::::::: Role plays based on other anime series :::::::::::::::::::::::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games