Welcome to Gaia! ::

Killjoys

Back to Guilds

For those who refuse to be shut up. (inspiration credit goes to the band MCR) 

Tags: My chemical romance, SOPA, injustices, change 

Reply Killjoys
O.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainowFireBlossom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:48 am
ok,i cepp hearing "My chemical romance saved my life,they just ******** saved me!!!!" first i thought i was stupid,but then i realized,thay didnt save me,but they changed me from being that idiot i was......till me,like the me im now,the me who never mananeg too deliver the math homework lol (im seriusly,i never did...and still dont lol i neverto it,i hate math lol) ^^ have someone else the same story..?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:56 pm
You know, I compeletely agree with you. I love gerards voice and I am a total hipster. I HATE mainstream music wit alll of the autotune and stuff. I am inspired by MCR and love their music because they're not afraid to show their true selves.  

RayineRichiter

RainowFireBlossom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 am
bw859
You know, I compeletely agree with you. I love gerards voice and I am a total hipster. I HATE mainstream music wit alll of the autotune and stuff. I am inspired by MCR and love their music because they're not afraid to show their true selves.

hehe emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:50 pm
MCR helped me get out of a sadness streak. I had been sad the whole weak because of a girl I fell in love with. Then one day I was searching for song downloads and I saw welcome to the black parade and was like "I haven't heard this since it first came out." So I downloaded it and then started to download more and started to listen then it got to hang em high and that's where my pain was fixed. That's why its my favorite song.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

samuxisxdead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:22 am
Princes of Blood anddeath

MCR didn't change my life at first....they we're just a band, but then I started listening to them alot. MCR didnt save me, they didnt even physically change me, I'd still be who I am without them. They opened my eyes though.....I used to feel like no one understood me...then I heard I'm Not Okay (I Promise)...I know I'm not the biggest MCR fan ever, but I own every album...I feel like there song Sing is about freedom of expression...I was upset about one of my close friends having cancer..then I listened to Cancer and the whole black parade album an learned to play Cancer for her, and it cheered me and her up...and MCR kinda just comforts me when I'm upset...Its really more than that I cant just think how to explain it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 am
Charlie Sceney

You never told me that story buddeh :c....heh You coulda just called meh, I would've sang you a song by MCR anyway :3 whee 3nodding xp xd mrgreen 4laugh blaugh exclaim exclaim  

samuxisxdead

Killjoys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff