Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Fishing Guild [TFG]
Exchange Item Values vs Fish/Junk Values?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keistera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:41 pm
Here's a question that has probably been asked and answered several times for millenia, but for those that are a little thick like me...

Are we better off collecting the fish and trading them in for the exchange items, then selling said items, or selling the fish instead?
Right now, I'm mainly getting guppies and junk. (Just started, after all)

If this has been asked, then please close this and PM me instead. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:44 pm
In my experience it generally comes out to the same thing.  

Yamaryu

Cookiin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:59 pm
Yamaryu
In my experience it generally comes out to the same thing.

Yeeeeaah. domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:10 am
I've had to lower my prices and people still aren't buying fishes or helms as much as they used to... so I generally sell back guppies, trash (cept boots, saving), seedkins, and pebbos because they just get the dinky hats not the helms. I will put up for sale the others or any helms I get. Still, no takers. Has it really gone out of style already? or are there just so many now that no one needs to buy...  

Wandering Child

Yamaryu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:03 pm
Wandering Child
I've had to lower my prices and people still aren't buying fishes or helms as much as they used to... so I generally sell back guppies, trash (cept boots, saving), seedkins, and pebbos because they just get the dinky hats not the helms. I will put up for sale the others or any helms I get. Still, no takers. Has it really gone out of style already? or are there just so many now that no one needs to buy...

Holy Crap on a Crap Cracker...a new person! (Or maybe I just haven't seen you in a while. sweatdrop Well you're new to me anyway! scream )
*cough*
There's a lot less people that want the hats, although there are new people coming in all the time and some do like the hats. Plus, we're coming out of a market flood where everyone was fishing like crazy because they could make quick cash. Things are kind of calm now and I can sell a few fish a day usually. I automatically sell all small and medium fish to Logan. I keep the junk (because I don't have the junk stuff yet) and I put up only the large fish in my shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:31 pm
ive found that the biter , tuna, and bouldur sell higher than alot of the others 3nodding ( besides the lion but still whos gonna ctach those rolleyes )  

hiro5

spacemarine140

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:33 pm
I dont really know...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:40 am
The fish hats and helmets usually a bit harder to sell, unless you ok with selling them cheap. The latest items are more popular so if you want to exchange into items go for them.

Just collect the fish and offer to anyone who wants any items from the fish. Don't trade the fish into items yet, wait until you get good offer on the item, then you exchange the fish for the item and trade with your buyer.
If better offer comes to the fish, then you should just accept it.

If you don't need the gold that urgently, just collect the fish until the new fishing items come out.  

Ruito
Captain

colts101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:08 pm
w/e  
The Fishing Guild [TFG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items