Welcome to Gaia! ::

TR Super Cherry Soul Optimism Gods

Back to Guilds

The spirits of the Otami look up to only one community, that is mine. 

Tags: Throne Room Gods, Super natural, Cherry blood, Soul veredict, Optimism riders 

Reply TR Super Cherry Soul Optimism Gods
Welcome!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The gauss Of_OpTiMism_X
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 pm
first up:In the clan forum we speak of anything we like or believe. The stories that come on top of our discussions are allowed to become anything you wish to tell us. Please also be sure to include feelings about our membership vice and crew. Enjoy what you write and don't be fooled, this is your memory forum because anything you express will be heard. About the questions, from any you have on my profile captions for you, contact them to my private messages, okay Thank You friends and best buddies, I hope this experience will be your happiest in all of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:28 am
Documentary:jonjon21428 Documents will be posted on this welcome topic list. Before I get started, the lesson of the document forum is preferable than wasting Guild Credits on informing just the four of us. Last thing is to make your own forum, but for me: Welcome! is green text=forum notices, red text=Documentary:, and Purple=Story Group Meet-up. I have been now for some time seeking over jonjon21428 promotions from the tip of my intentions. I sincerely have not met with him or talked with him but he can be advisable to our community. I want to help him come up with a way to raise his popularity because he is a regular social person, zOMG person, and Gaia person just like me. Building blocks of his personality in his youtube videos that i have seen for a dms bit have inspired to me that he has the ability to make us popular in an interview. The economy of this documentair is by far in the rule of zOMG but when we meet up with adviser jonjon21428, the clan economy may expand both ways, to his career style and ours.  

Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 am
I will promote this thought to jonjon21428 and clear our way to getting interviewed, I am in charge of the promotion discussion, so that our work for him will solve you to just present yourself as meetings and subscriptions to him come along our way. The economy is mostly important, now with the thread of opportunities and advisers we can inverse interviews and complete our forums with job replies to continue scaling Gaia in our way.  
TR Super Cherry Soul Optimism Gods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games