Mishima clan compound Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 pm
This sprawling home lies in the middle of the modern metropolis of Tokyo. The house itself is modeled after the homes of centuries past, with the main building set up as a square with a large courtyard sitting in the middle. The compound has a modern interior which contrasts it's classical exterior. The Northern wing of the compound is designated for the families that reside there. While the Southern wing serves as a meeting place for Kazuma's (Kyu) demonic and criminal affairs. The western wing houses a small Buddhist temple and the ceremonial room for initiations.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 pm
With a flash of light the duo appeared in the courtyard of the Mishima family compound. As soon as they appeared an older man in a suit approached them and bowed to Kyu. "Welcome home Kazuma-sama. Everything has been prepared and Ranmaru-sama awaits you in your living room."

"Thankyou Sojiro that will be all," replied Kyu, the older man bowed one last time before walking away. Kyu turned towards Katherine and said, "Follow me and we'll go meet up with Ranmaru." Turning back towards the Northern wing of the compound he began walking.  

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

red_ember14
Captain

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 pm
Katherine watched the man that Kyu called Sojiro, not really recognizing him. Actually, she didn't recognize this place at all. The last time Katherine had been gone with Kyu anywhere for his own world, it was in a state of war. Katherine followed Kyu, staying close to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:25 pm
Kyu couldn't help but feel at ease walking through the halls of his home. Finally arriving at the living room he slid the door open and entered. Sitting at a table was their son Ranmaru, drinking a cup of tea while he waited for his parents.

"Oi Ranmaru I've brought you a visitor." bellowed Kyu from the door. Looking up from his drink Ranmaru grinned. "Holy s**t mom!. I haven't seen you in forever!." Getting up from his seat Ranmaru slowly walked towards his parents. "Sorry for being so slow, still getting used to this thing," explained Ran as he tapped on his prosthetic leg.  

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

red_ember14
Captain

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:35 pm
Katherine didn't even look at his leg as she quickly too her son in her arms, hugging him gently, "Oh Ran! It's so good to see you!" She kissed his cheeks gently, knowing he might feel embarrassed about it but not caring. Finally she took a step back to take in Ran's appearance, including his new leg. Kat's eyes saddened as they looked at the prosthetic but she quickly tried to hide it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 pm
Ranmaru smiled wryly and rubbed the back of his head, "It's okay mom. When your fighting a war things like this are bound to happen." Walking towards the table he pulled out a chair for his mother and motioned towards it. "Sit mom sit!, we have a lot of catching up to do." said Ranmaru as he sat down in his previous spot.

"I'll leave you two alone to catch up, I have business to attend to." said Kyu patting his son's shoulder. "I'll see you two later all right? ja ne." Waving at the two Kyu left the room, sliding the door closed behind him.  

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

red_ember14
Captain

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 pm
Katherine smiled, sitting down in the chair he pulled out for her, "You are so much like your father," she said placed her hands in her lap, looking over the table at her son, "How much time has passed in this world? How old are you, now?' she asked him, smiling with pride at her son. Adopted or not, Katherine always had loved Ran.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm
Ranmaru smiled sadly and rested his chin on his hands, "Really?, he's changed so much these past couple months. There's this anger in him that wasn't there before." he said sounding worried about his father. "The war with the other families got to him but there's something else there to, but I don't know what it is."

"What am I doing? I haven't seen you in forever, I shouldn't be talking about something like this," trying to shake off his worries Ran grinned at his mother. "It's the human world mom, times passes by at a normal pace here. I'm 19 years old."  

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

red_ember14
Captain

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 pm
"Still so young," she smiled at him, "It's been over twenty years in Arda En Galad since I've last seen you or your father. Though, I've been traveling a lot lately so my sense of time is a complete mess." She looked around the room before asking another question, "Ran, have you considered taking a break and maybe focusing on educating yourself more with your injury," she smiled gently at him, "I'm not saying giving up fighting forever because I know its not in your blood. But we have many wonderful tutors in Arda En Galad, and a large library," she paused, letting what she said sink in for a moment before continuing, "It's only a suggestion and I would understand why you would deny it. You hold a fire in your blood and passion in your heart," she looked at him with pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:44 pm
"Has really been that long?." Ranmaru groaned and rubbed the back of his head, "The last time you saw me I was only seventeen years old. Wait that makes Zach around twenty right?? can I see him?!." He wanted to see his little brother again for so long and the thought alone made him giddy.

On the other side of the compound in a windowless room sat an injured man tied to his chair. Kazuma or Kyu as most of the people outside of his world knew him paced around the man. Suddenly he struck the man in his already battered face, drawing blood. "Lets try this again, why did Kotaro send you and your lackeys?." Wiping the man's blood on his shirt Kyu proceeded to draw a gun from the back of his pants and pushed it against the man's forehead.  

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

red_ember14
Captain

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 pm
Katherine shook her head, looking down for a moment, "As I said, I've been traveling a lot... Zach has been staying with Aunt Andrea and Uncle James in the World of Darkness. Time moves a bit slower there. He's probably around 9 or 10 now. I want to see him too," she smiled faintly, pain in her eyes as she realized how long it's been since she's been with any of her children.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:03 pm
Ranmaru reached for his mother's hand and squeezed it lightly. "It's okay mom, we could go see him together," he smiled as he tried to comfort her. "Me, you, and dad can go get him together as a fam..." He stopped himself before he could finish his sentence.

On the other side of the compound Kyu stood over the lifeless body of the man in the chair and sighed. "Well that didn't get me anywhere. We should have kept more of them alive." Wiping the last bit of blood on his slacks Kyu left the room and walked back towards his wife and son.  

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

red_ember14
Captain

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm
Katherine squeezed his hand back, biting her lip for a moment as she thought before speaking, choosing her words carefully, "Ran.. I don't think you'll father will want anymore to do with me," she smiled faintly, thinking of Michael, waiting back in Arda en Galad for her to save him. Kyu and her would probably end up separating; she knew Zach still had hopes she would return with his father but she couldn't stand being alone for the long years that Kyu was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm
"And that's where your wrong, I know he seems angry now but he can't help it," smiling sadly at his mother he tried to explain his father's situation. "Father and I are foxes, and when we mark a mate it's for life. Being away from you for to long is driving him insane." His voice began to crack as he tried to hold himself together. "I know he has hurt you in the past but I'm begging you to look at the situation from his pov. He needs you and I know a part of you still needs him."

Kyu stood in front of the door to the living room and listened to his wife and son talk. Everything Ranmaru had said was true, and despite of his anger he would not make her choose between Micheal and himself. He was at a crossroads, not knowing what to do.  

BeyondRedemption328
Crew

red_ember14
Captain

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:32 pm
"Ran.. It's not that simple... While your father was away," she paused, taking a breath to compose herself; when she continued her voice was speaking as she told Ranmaru the truth, "While your father was away I found love in another man... A man that has done much for me while your father was away and who I can't just turn away now that Kyu has returned. Not with all he's done for me... I will admit there's a part of me that still wants to make this marriage work but..." her voice cracked and she suddenly stood up, pacing about the room to calm herself like she has done often times before.  
Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff