Welcome to Gaia! ::

♛ Equinox: The Kingdoms of Lunaria & Solaria

Back to Guilds

The Sun & the Moon have always been sources of light & hope. Darkness is rising in the Kingdom of Lunaria, aiming to hurt who needs it most. 

Tags: Medieval, Romance, Treachery, Conflict, Fantasy 

Reply Solarian Palace
Private Hospice Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:27 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPromise Yourself,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo be so strong that nothing
Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan disturb your peace of mind.
LovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo talk health, happiness, and prosperity
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto every person you meet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo make all your friends feel
Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat there is something in them
CarexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo look at the sunny side of everything
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand make your optimism come true.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo think only the best, to work only for the best,
Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand to expect only the best.
HopexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas you are about your own.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo forget the mistakes of the past
Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand press on to the greater achievements of the future.
BelievexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo wear a cheerful countenance at all times
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand give every living creature you meet a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo give so much time to the improvement of yourself
Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat you have no time to criticize others.
TrustxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnot in loud words but great deeds.
live, freely, as one should.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo live in faith that the whole world is on your side
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso long as you are true to the best that is in you.

"H-How is she, doctor?" A soft, worried voice asked.

In the far, far nooks of the castle, was a small hospice room where sick important travelers or very important sick guests would stay in case of emergency. It was perfect because the room itself was secluded, and no one knew where it was. This was the main reason they chose to keep Perounelle, here. Her current room had to undergo restoration with the blood that surrounded most of the furniture and floor, and the fact that many people knew where the room was located in the Palace, and the knights did not want to risk an assassin sneaking into to injure their queen while she was still ill.

Even the best doctors in Solaria couldn't figure out what was going on. She had a very high case of fever, and although she was openly awake, she did not appear to recognize anyone. The doctors were under the assumption that she hit her head and lost her memory, but were discouraged by this because she kept claiming to know exactly who she was. An Angel, by the name of Perennial Rose, who was bound to earth by a series of very unfortunate events. She was constant fed the finest of foods, and kept saying philosophical things about the way they were treating her.

The various doctors in the room chatted amongst themselves as Perennial was sleeping. "We must send out letters to the aristocrats advising them that the queen is ill, after all, letters for approval from her still keep coming in, and she doesn't even know who she is!" The doctors nodded to this, and advised Rose, who refused to leave Perounelle's side that they were off to give certain people the news about Perounelle's health.

Despite many doctors efforts, her wounds refused to heal as well. She still had those horrible scratch marks on her knee and back, and no matter how much medical treatment was applied, it seemed to only get worse. The doctors were scrambling for help from anyone they could find, and they were beginning to loose hope for their queen.

After a few more agreements to themselves, the doctors left, sending several letters out to aristocrats and important nobles. Rose stared down at Perounelle's sleeping body with teary eyes, running her pale hand over the queen's forehead. "God bless you, queen. I do hope everything turns out alright, o-okay?" Rose spoke to no one in particular, and she wiped her teary eyes before forcing herself to leave, knowing she had a lot of other things that needed attending in the castle. This left Perennial alone, sleeping solemnly in her room, with several knights patrolling the hallway where the room was kept.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm
Buttercream Belle

Adoven Dawntraker
-------------------------------------
~~~Death turned to life and said~~~

"Oh for the love of god let me in." Adoven grumbled as he got passed the guards, making his way into the room. He looked around, finding the queen lying in one of the beds."Ah...there she is..." He said, looking about for any doctors, he really didn't need any of them getting in the way right now.

~~~Because you are a beautiful lie...
And i am a painful truth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:16 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promise Yourself,

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel that there is
something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the
future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in
you.

Perennial was currently staring out of her tiny window, looking into the dark night sky with her large blue eyes, her face soft, and kind, and expression of sympathy on gracing her features. Still looking out of the window, she mumbled, "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." Perennial's voice was as sweet as a sin, lighter, kindhearted. Her eyes were large orbs as clear as the sky, her hair a pale yellow with a honey tint to it. Her gaze gently left to window sill to look at Adoven. Her eyes still held that same, unaccusing way to them. They were nonjudgmental, but serious, nonetheless.

"You look like the sly fox who has just caught its prey. There isn't a need to sneak in order to see someone such as myself." Perennial cocked her head to the side and smiled softly, though it was tiny, and rather shy. "Are you here to try and treat my wounds as well? My name is Perennial Rose, and who might you be?" She gave a shy smile once more, turning slightly in her bed to face him, wincing slightly. Her face lost none of its mirth and happiness, even though she was in excruciating pain.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:23 pm
Buttercream Belle

Adoven Dawntraker

Adoven's eyes widened slightly art that,taking in her words." I suppose you could call me a fox.." He said walking over to her bed side, flipping back his hood, silver eyes gazing down at her."And yes..Miss i am here to treat your wounds." He said, pulling up a chair. "My Name is Adoven Dawtracker.."

This..this was odd, and well...odd, this was not the young woman he knew, this was different...this that...more, softer less harsh this was...not her. with a small sigh he brushed his hair over his shoulders." Will you pleas show me ware it hurts?" he asked, his free hand moving to the fresh mark on his neck, god was it burning.

And i am a painful truth

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:35 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promise Yourself,

something in them
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the
future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in
you.

Perennial acknowledge him and gently said, "Fox..." As if tasting the word to see how it felt on her lips. In an act to show she was satisfied with how it felt, she let out a light, sweet hum, her hands laced in her lap as he approached her. She took in his features carefully, noting his dark hair and beautiful silver eyes. When he told her he was there to treat her wounds, her face molded into one that was slightly surprised. She bowed properly when he gave her his true name, and that same look of surprise came on her face when he asked her to show where it hurts.

Perennial tilted her head and a bit of her body to the side to look at the door, seeing no one there. She looked at Adoven, eyes hesitant, apprehensive. "....I don't seem to see a female nurse accompanying you." She said as she looked down in her lap, heat rushing to her cheeks before she nodded and closed her eyes. "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." She said extremely softly under her breathe, her eyes closed, cheeks red. She looked up at him and tried to smile, but it came off rather shy and twitchy. "But I trust in you unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. Amen." She cleared her throat politely and pulled the covers away from herself, turning her back to him and beginning to unbutton her dress.

She tugged it off to show many bloody soaked bandages covering her upper back. The bloody bandages showed the scratch marks inflicted on her back. "My right knee, as well," She added, turning her head slightly to look at him and smile. "Adoven Dawntracker, of the Elven species, it is a sin upon my lips to not compliment you on your beautiful eyes. Bless you." She smiled and turned her head once more to stare at the wall, breathing in and preparing herself for whatever was facing her.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:44 pm
Buttercream Belle

Adoven Dawntraker

"..Thank you..."He said softly, not expecting a complement such as that. most found his eyes unnerving and cold."Mam, if you would pleas leave, i would like to set to work..." He said,looking over at the nurse." I bid you, i am a good friend of her highness, i will cause her no harm." And with that he turned back to her, lifting his hand up.

"...You seemed to get flustered when that nurse entered the room..." He said, his hand glowing a soft green as he moved it over the wounds, watching as they slowly stitched up, this will take a while.

And i am a painful truth

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promise Yourself,

something in them
future.
you.

Perennial nodded slightly as he thanked her, and she said simply, "You don't need to thank me. I was only speaking the truth; saying truly what needed to be said about your lovely eyes, Fox. I sense many people do not see their beauty." When he looked over at the nurse, Perennial's eyes widened. Why, she didn't even notice the woman enter the room!

Perennial was about to object to the nurse leaving, but she left too quickly before she said anything. She caught what Adoven said about him being a good friend of hers, and a frown graced her face when the nurse left. "I...I'm sorry, but I don't recall knowing you, but I suppose you are my good friend, as we all are loved in the eyes of the lord..." Perennial said softly, each of her words becoming more, and more innocent and casual. She had wanted to tell him that he shouldn't of said that to the nurse, because she didn't recall knowing him, but her words came off obviously too kind, a habit she had.

He then started healing her, and her breathe caught in her throat at the sensation. It was pleasant, but there was still a slight burn there from the effects. "D-Did I? I....I apologize...I-" Perennial took in a deep breathe, "A Virgin Angel has her apprehensiveness, hehe...O-Or perhaps i'm just shy. A-Anyway, i'm not used to a strong male presence such as yourself, Adoven. Let alone one whose lovely eyes are graced with seeing my bare back."

She blushed slightly at her blunt words, and then took a deep breathe to take in her surroundings. It was then, she could see it.

The words of sin. Craning her head back, she could see these words written all over him. Fornication, Sadism, Murder, Lust, Wrath, and many, many more. She inhaled sharply and then began to prey under her breathe. "M-Might I inquire how....you...acquired that...mark, on...on your neck?" She asked, each word getting softer, and softer. Perennial took a deep breathe and tried not to shift. "I trust that you will not hurt me..." She said ssoftly, her voice squeaking, before she looked back at him to see that no words of sin surrounded his heart. There was nothing there. Just...Emptyness. Her eyes softened again, becoming sympathetic and understanding and she mumbled, "Oh, bless you...For what you have lost...."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 pm
Buttercream Belle

Adoven Dawntraker

Adoven blinked at that, his hands still roaming over her back, the wounds stitching up slowly.”I’m not that strong Miss.” He continued, holding his hand over a particularly stubborn spot, watching as the skin knitted itself back together. “And my eyes are nothing, but, again i thank you for the compliments.” He said, blowing some hair out of his eyes.

Adoven Raised an eyebrow at that, stopping in his work.”What do you mean, if you don't mind me asking miss.” He said, before resuming with his task.

And i am a painful truth

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 am
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promise Yourself,

something in them
future.
you.

Perennial sucked in another small breathe at his last words, and she tugged her dress tighter against herself to not expose anything, and turned to face him straight on. She looked at the mark on his neck and her eyes softened even more. Her gaze traveled down to his heart and she placed an extremely gentle hand on his heart, sensing no pulse, no anything. "...I understand the Elven race, much like Elephants, both beautiful and elegant creatures....They can die of a broken heart." She inhaled and closed her eyes, her palm resting ever-so-gently against his chest. She opened her eyes and said, "That man is an enigma. I do not know his name, but I myself have made a deal with him...I....I do regret." She looked down, not meeting his eyes. Instead, she crossed her fingers together, then looked up at him once more. "Why did he hurt you?" She looked over to his neck, frowning. "Why did he...Do - that..." She then looked at his lips, her brows furrowing ever-so-softly, in a state of confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:39 pm
Buttercream Belle

Adoven Dawntraker

Adoven Stiffened at that, almost shying away from the girls touch, but thought better of it." To secure my spot as his minion...if you will.." He said, frowning slightly as she said she had made a deal with the man as well."His name is unknown to all but himself.. im sorry that you were put threw the same pain, of making a deal with that man..." He said, Silver eyes meeting her now gold ones.

"Miss...may i ask why? some one as noble as your self, made a deal with...that.."

And i am a painful truth

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promise Yourself,

something in them
future.
you.

Perennial nodded to all that he said, and she tilted her head back to look up at the ceiling with blank eyes as he asked why she made a deal with that man. She sighed and turned back around, wanting to have him continue healing her.

That man...That nameless man. He was a devil in his own world, with his own inner demons that tugged at his soul as well. That much - Perennial knew. She didn't know what drove him to do what he did now. Why he enjoyed doing what he did...Why he could still smile through it all. Maybe he was just mad. In both ways. Crazed from depression and sadness....And frustrated from loss. Perennial was at least glad Adoven could feel remorse for her. In the same way that she felt remorse for him. And not only him - for everyone, not just the people who made a deal with that dreaded devil, not for the people who had lost, but for everyone.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. Amen."

Perennial said in a soft, kind voice, her thoughts traveling back to Adoven's question. Why she - bless his heart - She, a noble woman - An Angel chose to make a deal with the devil. 'That' as he called him. She sighed once more, and then added - equally soft, "Such sweet....Kind words from the lord." She smiled mournfully and continued. "Love is a trifling thing. It knows no boundaries, and yet those who choose...They can very well easily break such love. I made a deal with that man for this exact reason."

Perennial straightened up, closing her eyes and forcing the emotions not to come back to her. "I fell from Heaven for coming in contact with a demon. This was a sin easily looked over for many others Angels, but they did not tolerate such with me." Her mournful smile returned. "I met a woman....She took me in....She nursed me....She took my love, and gave it back tenfold." Perennial closed her eyes and gently crapped her arms around her. "My right wing was taken because of the sin. I was not allowed to fall in love, let alone with a human. And...The boundary. We loved each other....We knew we did. But it was never quite there, because we were both women. There was still that separating us. Naturally, she was betrothed to another man. I would do anything for her....And so the deal maker came. He offered me a chance to love her, to become male, in exchange for my sins. So he took my left wing, tainted with sin. And he still has it, binding me here." Perennial's mournful smile was ever-present on her face, the same as that day. "Of course, he was true to his word...I am still fully amble to convert, male, or female. "

Perennial looked back at him, and then finally said, "What about you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 pm
Buttercream Belle

Adoven Dawntraker

Adoven [ nodded as he listened to her tail, frowning slightly. " i'm sorry, miss, love is love, weather it is a man or a woman, you should not be shunned for that." He said, continuing his actions."But, i'm a dark elf one that has dabbled with both men and women, i'm riddled with sin, and bound bye a choice i made in a time of weakness, my opinion means little." He said stitching up another scratch." I'm sorry you had to go threw that alone."

Adoven shifted as he was asked why he made a deal."..i lost some one i loved dearly...some one that i can say, i would have given any thing for...she was taken from me when her father was lost in a panik..The Deal maker showed up when the pain was still fresh...when everything burned with her memmoir..it was weakness... i took the deal....and i wish every day that i didnt...i live with the memmorie of love...not the feeling..."

And i am a painful truth

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:39 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promise Yourself,

something in them
future.
you.

"How right you are...." She hummed and looked down at the bed, closing her eyes in content. "Love between any other race besides Angels is forbidden. She was a human...Poor dear didn't even know anything...."

Perennial felt a single tear drip down onto the bed. "You know, I don't even have the slightest idea what happened to her...I can only hope she learned to move on and did not mourn for the likes of me...." She laughed weakly and then told him, "Your opinion means just as much as any other. You've lived, just as I have. You know the feeling of loss. You know better than anyone else."

Perennial gulped slightly, forcing emotions down once more. "I'd like to say the lord was with me the entire time...But sometimes life is cruel." Her voice cracked then, and she took in a ragged breathe, calming down. "I apologize...I don't like to think of the past. But really it's all I have as of late. I'm not quite sure why i'm here, and how i've seemed to acquire the title of queen." Perennial shook her head and sighed."Sometimes we make decisions that we regret...You and I know this very well. I wish everyone could look back on their bad decisions and make them right. I wish I could turn back the hands of time to do that for every living creature." She paused and raised her right hand to lie gently across her heart. Her eyes were gently closed, an expression of nostalgia on her face now. "Our pasts are everything we failed to be. It's being here now that's important. Yes, I know that your past will always be your past. Even if you forget it, it always remembers you. Sooner or later, we've all got to let go of our past. And it is when we learn to let go, that we can look back, and know that the pain helped us learn." She opened her eyes and then straightened up. "I think it's healed..." She mumbled, tugging her dress tighter upon her body. She buttoned it back up and turned back to him lifting her dress up to expose her bruised and scratched up knee. She looked down at it with sad eyes. "I do hope it doesn't scar...."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 pm
Buttercream Belle

Adoven Dawntraker

" It shouldn't." He said, setting to work on her knees." You are quite wise for some one who doesn't know who she is.." He said,his hands glowing a soft green again as the skin started to knit back togeathr.

Adoven bit back a hiss as the mark on his neck started to burn, that ignorant a**, wanting him now of all times?...well he would just have to wait.

And i am a painful truth

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:14 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promise Yourself,

something in them
future.
you.

Perennial's eyes widened slightly at his words to her. Her brows furrowed and then she said, "You mean, right now? Yes, I believe that is true...I suppose i'm not sure where I stand currently, but other than that, I am quite self aware."

She nodded to her own words, then watched as her knee started healing up, and it soon healed completely. She smiled, seeing no scarring, and pulling her dress down, getting up and stepping aside to give a small stretch, brightening up even more when she experienced no pain. "Bless you! Thank you very much, Adoven." She said sweetly, giving him a small curtsy.

Solarian Palace

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff