Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia
Summer 2013 Crew Application [ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm
To All Potential Applicants,

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia is, once again, on the search for a new, dedicated crew. This time around, things are a little different; the process is much more tailored to what we feel is needed in the guild and will be based more on your personal skill sets. In the next post is the list of positions we hope to fill, along with their (potential) quota.

We appreciate any and all applications and look forward to hearing from some of you who feel you can add to our crew.

Applications will be accepted beginning now and ending at 10:00 PM CST on Saturday, June 29th.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 pm
We are looking to fill the following positions (quota in parentheses):

Media Manager (1) - Responsible for designing/implementing banners for the main page, signatures, mini-banners, etc. May also work with Emcees on contest adverts (when available).

Forum Monitor (1) - Responsible for taking time to review and move threads placed in incorrect forums. Must also assist in cleaning up old threads (2+ years unless important).

Recruiter (2) - Responsible for accepting/welcoming all new members and introducing them to our guild. Preferably, would have the guild's linked banner in their signature.

Emcee (1 to 3) - Responsible for implementing/overseeing new contests, gathering ideas, and consulting with crew to create the prize packages.

Note: Captain and Vice-Captain will also be involved in forum monitoring, recruitment, and contests as needed.  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 pm
Here is how the process will work:

1. If you’re interested in any of the above positions, open up a new PM, with subject “BGFG Crew Application – [INSERT POSITION HERE]” and enter the following names as recipients: FragileHeart19 and charged6claw. Both the Vice Captain and I wish to receive your applications.

2. Copy and paste your respective question set into the PM. This means the generic set and the specific questions for your position. Answer them and then send the PM to the two of us.

3. That’s about it, really. Once you’ve sent your application, I will send you a PM in response notifying you we’ve received it.

4.We expect the application review process to take approximately one week’s time. Approximately 1 week after we cease accepting applications (depending upon how long the decision process takes) we will notify the guild of our choices and will then add the new crew members.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 pm
Please copy and paste the relevant sections into your PM and answer each question as thoroughly as you can (limit 1 paragraph per question if possible).

General Crew App Questions

1. How long have you been a part of Gaia?

2. Do you actively participate in any other guilds?

3. How well do you work in a group?

4. Why do you want to be a member of BGFG's Crew?

5. As a member of the Crew, what do you feel you can do to better our guild members' experience?

Media Manager Questions

1. What experience do you have with graphic design? What programs do you use?

2. Are there any examples of your work we can review?

3. How would you use your skills to improve the guild?

Forum Monitor Questions

1. Are you particularly well-organized?

2. Will you take time to familiarize yourself with the sub-forums so you know which posts should be moved where?

Recruiter Questions

1. Do you participate in forums outside the guild?

2. Are you a very welcoming, open person? Do you tend to have people warm up to you easily?

Emcee Questions

1. Do you have experience running contests on Gaia? How much?

2. Do you have fresh, new ideas for guild contests (do not share them here, unless you feel the desire to do so)?  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 pm
If you have questions pertaining to the application process or anything related to it, please ask them in this thread (and quote me). This will make it easy to keep a FAQ of sorts for anyone who stops by.

Thank you for your interest!

FragileHeart19, Guild Captain  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 am
1. How long have you been a part of Gaia?
about 4 or 5 years maybe even longer
2. Do you actively participate in any other guilds?
i try but nobody is ever there
3. How well do you work in a group?
i work perfectly
4. Why do you want to be a member of BGFG's Crew?
because im gay and i never see other gay gaians
5. As a member of the Crew, what do you feel you can do to better our guild members' experience?
just feel free and being myself on here
Media Manager Questions

1. What experience do you have with graphic design? What programs do you use?
umm i kinda have a lil bit. like pixel art
2. Are there any examples of your work we can review?
um no sorry only on my email or threw cell
3. How would you use your skills to improve the guild?
just teaching others how to do what i do
Forum Monitor Questions

1. Are you particularly well-organized?
yes
2. Will you take time to familiarize yourself with the sub-forums so you know which posts should be moved where?
um i can try
Recruiter Questions

1. Do you participate in forums outside the guild?
i dont know what those are
2. Are you a very welcoming, open person? Do you tend to have people warm up to you easily?
yes i am very friendly and kind
Emcee Questions

1. Do you have experience running contests on Gaia? How much?
no i dont
2. Do you have fresh, new ideas for guild contests (do not share them here, unless you feel the desire to do so)? kinda just some ideas nothing big rally  

VocaloidRoxas

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:32 am
VocaloidRoxas

If you review the application instructions, you were instructed to PM both myself and charged6claw your application; also, if you're interested in applying for more than one position (in case you desire to bid down), I, at least, prefer to receive separate PMs for each application.

Please follow application guidelines to be formally recognized as an applicant.

Thanks,

FragileHeart19, Guild Captain  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:13 pm
There is still time to apply, applications will be accepted until 10:00 PM CST (approximately 5 hours from now).

If you're interested but unsure if you're good enough, apply anyway. We don't want to discourage anyone.  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers