Yes, SO I Decided to start writing out my patterns instead of keeping them in my head for so long. So currently I am working on a PDF for my Crochet Case I made. But I am going back and redoing one better with what I wish I had done and so forth. When I am finished I will be selling the file for $4.00 on my etsy shop for anyone who is interested. It is a large case, for those who have many hooks. It is also copy righted by my name and the images will be mine with step by step instructions. If you have any pointers on how you would like to see the PDF file created please let me know here. The case I am making will look sort of like these below:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only difference is that it will have two rows, a secondary color and a button clasp. Although, it will turn out about one and a half times bigger. Including a little decore. So any feed back would be pleasant. SO far I have these on the PDF file:
- Types of yarn and how much
- Type of Hook
- Extra utensils like buttons and so forth

When I finish it I will post the link for it from my shop to here and the finished image product. If you would like me to create a PDF for my Doll please let me know as well. Thank you and happy Crocheting!